4.0 out of 5 stars Not for the beginner, 14 Nov. 2009
Ombos (Sunny England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Moon and How to Observe It: An Advanced Handbook for Students of the Moon in the 21st Century (Astronomers' Observing Guides) (Paperback)
This book contains a lot of 'Woffle' together with some excellent advice. If your looking for a nice read on a winter night its great. If your wanting to look at a map and locate areas of the moon its not so good IMHO. Don't buy it for a youngster unless they are taking an astrophysics degree.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpfull, 12 Sept. 2009
A. Ball (Southport England) - See all my reviews
I enjoyed reading this book and it really helped me in my personal study of the Moon I have an 8 inch and a 4.5 inch telescope and like to look at the Moon and draw pictures of it I also like to photograph the Moon the book helps in many ways with these things I have been in touch with Peter and he got me into drawing what I see in the telescope at first it was hard but I kept at it and now I think Im not bad at the drawings plus the book will give you a good tour of the Moon and its fetures I read it a lot its a book you can go back to as I say a helpfull book...

5.0 out of 5 stars Moon Study Book, 10 Feb. 2013
Great value for money i will learn masses from this book.recomened to all who study Astronomy will find it of great interest

5.0 out of 5 stars The Moon and How to Observe It:, 3 Jun. 2014
A great book and a must have for observing the moon,
Many aspects about telescopes and how to make observing notes etc.