on 28 June 2008
Ok, I freely admit that the title is a bit cheesy and that is a great pity, but after reading the book... what else could she have called it?

This is such an important book about the internal relationships women have with the male aspects of their souls, though it is far more then that alone. In this book women share their experiences of the daimon, a figure that has been misunderstood and demonised by men and religion because they simply cannot understand its function. Men have written endlessly about the Muse. Well, this is one for the girls. If you want to understand yourself better and those experiences and dreams that some of us are lucky enough to have from time to time, get a copy. I have never read another book like this. To Ms Matthews, please write another and take the concept further, I was left wanting more!!!
on 29 September 2014
This book really made me think more about my own inner male and also my masculinity, it doesn't force you into one way of thinking it just gives you pointers, I have recommended this book to many women I know.
on 26 March 2014
Disappointed with this book wasn't what IO thought it was going to be so gave up with it.Glad I only paid a few quid for it.