5.0 out of 5 stars Shaman, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Earth Quest - Earth Medicine: Revealing Hidden Treasures of the Native American Medicine Wheel - a Shamanic Way to Self-discovery (Paperback)
Over the 20 odd years since I discovered the brilliant Kenneth Meadows the man has become a guru to me. He explained to me my own personal experiences + the spiritual belief that id grown from within myself through spending time honoring + being within nature. There's no writen words id followed, no doctrine to tell me what to believe, just me + my nature friends. Yet here is this man explaining with logic things that I couldnt explain for myself but had just accepted them as experience. How he does it I dont know as it often feels as though his words are flying right over my head but instead they all somehow group somewhere in my mind to reveal themselves whole + complete, perfectly expressed. The mans a genius + if you'v got any shamanic tendencies please please read his work asap!! Hail K.Meadows

5.0 out of 5 stars EARTH MEDICINE, 15 Jun 2013
Initially I borrowed this book from a friend - but was so impressed at its accuracy I wanted a copy for myself to share with friends - love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!!!, 5 May 2013
I love this book! Actually bought this copy for a friend who loved mine so much she borrowed it for 5 months!! everyone I know loves it too!!!