on 7 October 2011
Torchon Lacemaking is a very good book for anyone who wants to teach themselves to do Torchon Lace. It has very clear instructions and diagrams to follow.
on 1 July 2013
EXCELLENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BEGINNERS WHO WISH TO MAKE LACE; would like to have many more patterns in this clear cut manner.
on 21 February 2013
As I have done lace before I wasn't sure if I needed this book on lace, but as the price was so good and the information in it was so informative I knew it was worth buying..would recommend this any one even beginners in lace..
on 6 February 2016
Not as easy to follow (as a novice) as 'Beginner's Guide to Bobbin Lace'. Print layout meant lots of page turning whilst manipulating bobbins.Lots of good ideas for projects.
on 16 December 2012
One day I will manage to make something from scratch using the techniques in this book. Good diagrams and instructions
on 24 July 2013
This has good photos and clear instructions. I love the angel and will make that, also some of the other designs
on 9 August 2013
very helpful and useful for a beginner hope to make much more use of this book in the future thanks
on 17 January 2016
This book will be of more use to me as I become more proficient at lace making!!!!
on 7 December 2015
Arrived quickly. A good addition to my collection. Thank you
on 8 March 2016
Bit old fashioned but good instructions