Format: HardcoverChange

on 9 December 2013
20 years a local resident, this book is the finest set of pictorials of Europe's largest Royal Parks I've had the pleasure to open.

From his haunting front cover shot "Realm of the Deer", National Geographic photographer Alex Saberi expertly catches the readers eye with its stunning composition and exquisite Autumnal scene.

It's one of those stunning beautiful books that you just want to luxuriate over, taking your time to appreciate every page of beautifully-captured scenes of Richmond Park's stunning environs. Alex treats the reader to wildlife photography and landscapes that delight - making us curious to explore more of his national press featured photography at [...]

As an active PTA volunteer fundraiser and organiser local to Richmond Park, I'd love to introduce Alex to a couple of our outstanding local state schools and share with local students what inspired him to recently turn his hobby into a profession. This photographer's clearly one to watch & his photography well worth investing in.

In short: amazing photography, stunning book - whether to give as a gift, or better, to keep!
on 6 August 2012
This book was a great surprise as I know how beautiful Richmond Park is but I could never expect so many stunning pictures, it really looks like a fairytale! I would strongly recommend this book to all people interested in photography and wild life. And it is also an amazing present! Well done Alex Saberi, congrats!
on 29 August 2012
As someone who lives in the London suburbs, I had no idea such a wide array of nature was right on my doorstep! Saberi really captures something special in his collection and this really is a beautiful book. Highly recommended.
on 17 May 2014
I first looked through the book at a friend's home and was so impressed. The photographs are sympathetically taken through the 4 seasons of the year. .... I have bought 2 copies to give as presents!
on 12 December 2012
A beautifully presented book, quite heavy, with fabulous photos of Richmond Park. Would make a lovely present for anyone who loves nature.
on 18 December 2012
I have been following the photography by Alex for a while now. He brings out the artist in me and I love the way he brings everything to life.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 November 2015
Beautiful book
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 April 2014
very nice and appropriate card
0Comment0 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse