5.0 out of 5 stars La Gingold, 16 Aug 2005
This is a wonderfully witty book written with exceptional candour and fun. Hermione's memories of working with Ellen Terry, Noel Coward and Charles Hawtrey in the early part of her career are real gems. There are many extremely funny anecdotes which made me shout out with laughter. A very straight forward style of writing, easy to read and I must say this book definitely put a smile on my face.

5.0 out of 5 stars A present well received!, 14 Mar 2012
This review is from: How to Grow Old Disgracefully: Complete & Unabridged: An Autobiography (Audio Cassette)
I purchased this as a present for my mother-in-law. The feedback I've had is how much she is enjoying listening to Hermione's story and having a good chuckle at all her anecdotes. Once she's finished the book, it's being loaned to a cousin of hers so I know I got her what she really wanted!

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, 28 Oct 2010
Mrs. W. J. Littlejohn "Joan Littlejohn" (Bishops Cleeve, UK) - See all my reviews
The bookj arrived well packed and in good condition. However I had to wait a month for it.

How to Grow Old Disgracefully: Complete & Unabridged: An Autobiography
How to Grow Old Disgracefully: Complete & Unabridged: An Autobiography by Hermione Gingold (Audio Cassette - Feb 1991)
Used & New from: £20.00