Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 April 2013
I decided to purchase this book after coming across a number of Tozer's references.
If you're looking for an inspirational, direct book full of Biblical truths then this will be for you.
on 9 July 2012
I heard about this book when a preacher made a reference to it in a sermon. I couldn't wait to get a copy. The only place I could first think of getting the book was on Amazon. So I ordered the book from this Seller, and info on the website said the item would arrive within couple of days. There we are, within the set time, I received the book. Though I haven't started reading the book yet, I should like to say thank you to the Seller for the efficient and reliable service. God bless you.
Teg
on 13 November 2010
This book may have been written many years ago but its message is bang up to date for every Christian today. If your seeking a closer walk with God then the message of this book will speak to your inner longing. Tozer shows us the way to the close relationship God wants us to have with him every moment of our day. He shows what it means to walk with God.
on 1 May 2009
This book is a classic and is one of my faves! :D

About- Pursuing God without shame.

Audience-Anyone but needs to be read over and over to be absorbed fully as some parts can harder to understand than others.

Bottom Line - Read it and finish the book a different person when i read it i lfinished the book wnating more of God and pasiionate than before. A.W. Tozer was a very passionate for God and it shows through his literature and publications.

For those those who like A.W Tozer and similar authors ENJOY! :D
on 31 December 1997
I actually found this book to be an above average book because it was punchy, honest, insightful and inspiring. Yet, I still rate it a 10 because I can't count the number of people who find this book to be their favorite Christian book ever. It forces and honest look into one's own heart, and challenges individuals beyond any lukewarm Christian life. It is a must read for individuals reading Christian books.
on 17 November 2013
I loved this book, and found it so refreshing.

It is very easy to assume that our pursuit of the evidential, tangible presence of God is a new pursuit. That the language we use today of pursuit, presence, encounter etc are unique to the outpouring of the Holy Spirit we are seeing today, but Tozer was a forerunner. He pursued, as we do today, encounters with the manifest presence of God.

WONDERFUL
on 25 August 2005
Tozer is a great author, and this book clearly shows why. The pursuit of God is a vivid description of what needs changing in the church today. It's incredible that this book remains pertinent to the days we live in. Almost prophetic, in that sense.
on 3 December 2013
The most amazing book. Am trying to read the entire book but find that I constantly backtrack and re-read an earlier chapter, section or page. Is one of the best books I have ever read. Inspiring and powerful. Just the descriptions of God's majesty causes me to want to seek him more and more. Highly recommended!
on 2 November 2013
Great inspirational book, read it once and now reading it again. This book is for those who are yearning and thirsting for God and are not just satisfied in just attending church, they want more cause they know deep down inside them that there is more. If you are prepared to seek after God then this book is for you!
on 1 October 2002
Tozer best known work and in reading it you will find out why.
Gets straight to the point and says a vast amount in a very short work.
If you are a seeker after a closer walk with God look no further.