5.0 out of 5 stars Another Tozer classic, 1 Aug. 2009
This review is from: I TALK BACK TO THE DEVIL: Essays in Spiritual Perfection (Tozer Classics Series) (Paperback)
This has to be one of Tozer's most important collection of addresses. It is timeless in its application and much needed for this generation.I've read and reread it several times and purchased copies to give to others. Thoroughly Scriptural it cannot fail to bless the reader when it is put into practice - assuming they are born again of the Spirit of God!

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you brave enough to read?, 9 April 2000
Tozer challenges us to to settle for a mediocracy in our faith, his writings inspire us to pursue the perfection that God wants to create in each of us. Read it if you're brave enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Book, 18 Aug. 2010
Ohenenana Attobrah "Ky-Attob" (St. Hubert, Belgium) - See all my reviews
In a world of uncertainty and sometimes confusing doctrines, "I talk Back To The Devil" is a must book for all determined warriors for the Lord. Get a copy to be armed for the end-time battles. Ky

4.0 out of 5 stars Christian Living, 4 May 2011
Kre Stockley "K. Stockley" (Aberbargoed, Wales) - See all my reviews
There has been much written concerning the ministry of A.W. Tozer. His service to the Lord has been excellent and continues to be a means of help to all who are seeking to live in this world in a Christ like manner.

5.0 out of 5 stars I talk back is a must, 9 Sept. 2011
This book is Tozer at his best it is so sound that anyone reading this will surely be blessed for doing so that is if you really are a born again christian walking in the spirit. Will encourage any christian young or old in the faith and give insight on how we should walk with Christ.++++

5.0 out of 5 stars very good book, 2 Jan. 2015
Very good book. Before reading this book the Holy Spirit has been teaching me but I felt that I am not okay, I was not sure and I needed bible passages to back up my theory and when I talk to people they look at me and say nothing. When I explain to people I call it the demon inside you but inside this book it is referred to as self. Very good book. Thank you Holy Spirit.

5.0 out of 5 stars With all the rubbish spoken and written on the Holy ..., 23 Jun. 2015
With all the rubbish spoken and written on the Holy Spirit these days, here is a reliable teacher, preacher, pastor and writer on the subject
one can rely upon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book. I love the works of Tozer, 2 July 2014
Brilliant book. I love the works of Tozer. His books are easily understood and it is essential reading for any struggling pilgrim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tozer at his best, 12 April 2013
A challenging yet stimulating read. It will be read more than once to benefit from the many blessings received. Thankyou.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 April 2015
Excellent work that still over-shadows many of the shoddy works that are propagated today