5.0 out of 5 stars well worth reading!
Well worth reading! A.W.Tozer is full of insight and very easy to read. I found the short chapters convenient to dip into and the slimline book itself was easy to carry around so that I could read it at odd moments as I had the time. It was also useful to read more slowly whan I had more time to meditate and think about the message.
Published on 11 Dec 2010 by J. Neale

3.0 out of 5 stars Great expectations
Having read a number of Tozer's books I do not expect to be disappointed his deep teaching is easy to follow.

Doug Snelling
Published 23 months ago by Doug Snelling

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth reading!, 11 Dec 2010
J. Neale (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Man The Dwelling Place of God (Tozer Classics Series) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Man: The Dwelling Place of God, 5 Aug 2010
Helen Roche (UK) - See all my reviews
I highly recommend this book. It is pithy, cuts through the accumulated dross of modern Christianity, brings hope. Patience, a lost virtue in today's fast speed society is recommended and rightly so, God is incharge of time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great expectations, 10 Jan 2013

Doug Snelling

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!, 6 Jan 2013
Tozer's writings are excellent. They bring you to your knees. Each chapter is short - about 4 pages - but with great depth of thought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Man The Dwelling Place Of God, 16 Sep 2012
This review is from: Man, the dwelling place of God
When I was searching for more intamicy with God ,this was my introduction to Tozer, It was one of his many books, and all have been a source for growing in understanding coupled with the Bible,Filled with The Spirit my life has been enriched beyond measure. Libby Cossins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 2 July 2012
This is an excellent book and should be read by every true Christian, it will definitely challenge them. It is not a long read, and so it is not arduous.

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'Must Have' read!, 22 Aug 2014
I read this years ago and had the desire to reread it. Tozer has the ability to simplify spiritual issues. I would highly recommend this to all Christians who are seriously pursuing God.

Man The Dwelling Place of God (Tozer Classics Series)
Man The Dwelling Place of God (Tozer Classics Series) by A W Tozer (Paperback - 8 July 1998)