4.0 out of 5 stars The art of making the best of things!, 3 Sep 2004
This review is from: Organized Living (Paperback)
Full of creative ideas based on sound feng-shui principles, for rethinking the design, layout and use of storage at home! Dawna Walters challenges us to make our home meet our needs. She suggests, room by room, how we can make amazing changes - not only to get things back in order but more importantly, to maximize our use and enjoyment of the living space we have in our homes, in terms of both function and style. Beautifully illustrated, this book inspires us on every page to live in a clutter-free and organised way, and to develop our living space to its full potential. It allows us to live the dream!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book I owned it before, 14 Oct 2014
This review is from: Organized Living (Paperback)
Great book I owned it before, but lost it in a house move so re-bought it. It's a book I refer to again and again especially when life gets a bit overwhelming, I find it has a very calming effect on me and enables me to get everything tidy and back on track. It's full of practical information and beautiful illustrations. It has definitely helped me to live in a more organised way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book ... OCD Bible ;-), 9 Jan 2012
T. Knight (Oxford UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Organized Living (Paperback)
I bought this copy for a friend - I've had the origional for quite a few years .. contains some good ideas re how to organise and coordinate living space - recommended

Organized Living
Organized Living by Helen Chislett (Hardcover - 18 Sep 1997)
Used & New from: £0.01