5.0 out of 5 stars a gem of a book, wise words you can apply to your own life
Published on 4 Dec. 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars too small
this was a gift but it was very disappointing, It would have been fine if it had been a normal size.
Published on 28 Dec. 2011 by myself

5.0 out of 5 stars a gem of a book, wise words you can apply to your own life, 4 Dec. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Words of Wisdom (Words for life) (Hardcover)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It's a great pick-me up for when you feel down. I tend to dip into it every so often for a pearl of wisdom. The words can be taken and applied to almost any problem or part of your life and this is why I love it so much. Sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees - all you have to do is pick up this book and you feel calm and serene once more!

3.0 out of 5 stars too small, 28 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Words of Wisdom (Words for life) (Hardcover)

Words of Wisdom (Words for life)
Words of Wisdom (Words for life) by Helen Exley (Hardcover - 1 Sept. 1997)