5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable
I've owned my 924 for just over 2yrs and have spent that time carrying out a thorough restoration on the mechanics, electrics and bodywork. Without the Haynes manual this would have been impossible. This is the best Haynes manual I have ever read - much more comprehensive than the newer ones.
Published on 22 May 2003 by Dan Mason

3.0 out of 5 stars A good overview of the 924 mechanics
You get a good overview of the different parts of a 924, including the turbo (931). I like the clear way things are described. I think however that the photos in the book should be in colour. But at this price, maybe I'm asking too much. I would buy it again (and I will probably for the 944)
Published on 25 July 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable, 22 May 2003
Dan Mason (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Porsche 924 and Turbo 1976-82 Owner's Workshop Manual (Haynes Porsche 924 Owners Workshop Manual) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars A good overview of the 924 mechanics, 25 July 1999