5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BOOK!
This is a fantastic book!!! Our psychology teacher was sacked and we never got given a replacement, so I taught myself from this book - I got an A*. This book is AMAZING.
Published on 5 Feb 2011 by ks3210

1.0 out of 5 stars Appaling
Published on 26 Jan 2010 by Mr. L. L. C. Alcolea

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BOOK!, 5 Feb 2011
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ALL PSYCHOLOGY STUDENTS OF ALL ABILITIES! :) :) Its clear, with pictures, and all topics are over a 2 page spread so they are really easy to read. There are summary pages too at the end of the chapters. IT IS A BRILLIANT TEXT BOOK!

4.0 out of 5 stars review, 14 Mar 2010
i think this book is excellent, however i think in each section there should be more synoptic links as this helps with higher level understanding of the issues being debated.

1.0 out of 5 stars Appaling, 26 Jan 2010
To any readers who doubt my low rating of the textbook when compared to other reviwers I would point out that they are in fact not reviweing the same book all reviews made befoe 2009 refer to the previous A2 specification not the new one. The book was updated to reflect this new specification and this is the book we have been given at college. I can assure you that it has of been absolutely no use to either me or anyone at my college who is doing psychology. We have in fact been advised by our teachers themselves not to use it as it is in a confusing format and does not tell you all you need to know. It is true that some of the chapters can be useful but the ones we had to study for our exam were utterly useless and without further handouts from our teachers and the approved textbook I have no doubt I would have doomed myself to failing the upcoming exam I have. I would recommened the AQA approved textbook over this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!!!!, 31 May 2008
Ms. P. MAK (London) - See all my reviews
I will still be in a complete and utter MESS if i didn't buy this book, it has lifted so much weight off my shoulders because:
-It gives you EXCELLENT grade A model answers and ways you should structure your essays
-its user friendly!
- IN COLOUR
-Thin and light
I advice you all to purchase this book..it's very handy,I can't stress it enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best revision book!, 10 Sep 2011
This book is amazing! throughout the whole year this book has helped me. Not only colourful and loads of pictures but very informative too. Defo worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must, 19 Sep 2006
BBL (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
If you are sitting Psychology AQA 'A' Specification this book is an absolute must!

Seriously - it's written by one of the guys who writes your paper- it would be stupid not to get it.

It tells you exactly what you need to know- no useless rubbish- lets face it when you're revising thats all you want - THE FACTS!!

Hope this helps!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great help!, 5 Feb 2010
I. Betts - See all my reviews
Loved the layout of this textbook. It was not your typical boring black and white textbook with lots of writing, it has diagrams and pictures and the layout is so effective. The content is also very detailed. A fantastic book.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolute must have!, 16 Sep 2005
By A Customer
ok i'm going to keep it simple. i did no work in the lessons and my teacher said i was going to fail. i spent three days with this book and got a high grade a.

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good quality, I would reccomend buying a more uptodate ..., 23 Nov 2014
Arrived in good quality, I would reccomend buying a more uptodate book if you want something to make notes from as it has less content in so its less over welming and chucks out all the irrlevent stuff. However, it does provide you with more case studies and more evaluation than the up todate books which can give you a stronger answer

5.0 out of 5 stars New Spec book, 16 Nov 2009
Great stuff from experienced authors! The book is clearly set out and altogether a very accessible A2 text book. The illustrations are helpful and break up the text a bit. I particularly like the student exam based activities and the chapter summaries. In places it could do with a bit more A02/A03 commentary though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Complete Companions: Psychology A2: Teacher's Companion for AQA 'A' (Complete Companion)