on 11 October 2011
This book definitely has all of the information that you need to apparently achieve an "A" at As Psychology. But if you are more of a visual learner, this book isn't really for you! The pages are jam packed full of information and it can be difficult to pick apart the information that you need from the book as everything just blends into one!

I'm disappointed that i wasn't told this as i am a visual learner and so i don't feel any enthusiasm to read the book as all the information is so crowded.
on 18 July 2010
I would highly recommend this book to anyone studying AS level AQA psychology. I happened to have an awful teacher for psychology, and so I taught myself everything from this book. The book supplied everything I needed to know in detail, and got me a solid A in my exam. If you're looking to get an A in your exam too, then this is the book to buy!
on 6 February 2012
This book as helped me so much through the start of my studies and is layed out so well that it is easy to find exactly what you are looking for!-Great book would seriously recomend to any-one starting A-level psychology. Use this company to my book arrived in perfect condition and was here the day after I had ordered it!
on 24 April 2010
I had to completely re-take my AS course without going to lessons. I had what I knew from last year but this book really helped me in organising the sections as to what I need to know. If you are wanting a book for AS Psychology this is the book to get. I think that this is better than the one I got given by my school.
on 26 June 2012
This book is set out very well in such a way that it makes it easy for the user to switch back and forth to particular sections and is also very easy to understand the content as it has key words, points for/against, and a little information about the researchers themselves.
on 11 June 2010
This is soooo helpful I would definetly recommend it. I brought this book about a month and half prior to my exam and it was I practically self taught myself everything I needed for both of my exams. I can't say much more than 'Get it. You DEFINETLY wouldn't regret it'
on 28 November 2012
I was soooooo impressed with this book. I ordered it for my psychology class and was a bit sceptical. It has really helped with my studies and is great for anyone who just wants to know a bit about psychology as it has questions within the book to help.
on 8 February 2012
Again bought this one for studying A-Level Psych and was pleased with the quality and the content. It's in an easy format to learn the theories and concepts which makes it easier for students coming to A Level.
on 31 December 2011
Bought this for my psychology course and found it very useful for knowing all the facts and case studies. Would recommend for anyone who have just started the course, as its very easy to revise from.
on 25 July 2014
This excellent product was delivered quite on time. My next supply will be with you again and again and again. I will even introduce more customers if the top quality service remains the same.