5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book!
Published 5 months ago by Ms. Susan Reynolds

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best choice
I was expecting a book filled with recipes for easy traybaked cakes that I could whip up easily for my young children. While there are some of these, the majority of recipes seem to be more flapjack/crumble type bars or pastry case type bakes.

Published 1 month ago by Sharon

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book!, 28 April 2014
Ms. Susan Reynolds (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Good Food: Traybakes (Paperback)
I bake many cakes for village events and this will be a very useful addition to my recipe book collection. Lots of interesting cakes for different levels of baking skills. My only gripe is that I have a fair collection of these Good Food books and some of the recipes can already be found in their cake-oriented titles. Apart from that, a good book for anyone who does a lot of fund-raising.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cook Book, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Good Food: Traybakes (Paperback)
Why mess about lining tins etc when a greased ovenproof oblong dish will do. Great recipes and a boost for the imagination. We will become good friends I can tell

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best choice, 7 Sep 2014
This review is from: Good Food: Traybakes (Paperback)

I've since noticed another reviewer commented on the same thing, I wish I'd read the reviews before I purchased this!

Another disappointing thing to note, I bought a couple of books from this series at the same time and was disappointed to see how many recipes were repeated in them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tins and more tins, 7 Oct 2014
There are some nice recipes and a good variety. The big drawback is that the recipes use so many different sizes of baking tin. I find it frustrating, and it has put me off using the recipes. I have quite a well-stocked kitchen, and I know it is possible to adapt recipes from one tin to another, but it is still a nuisance. Please, someone, write a tray-bake book that uses the same size of tin throughout!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little book, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Good Food: Traybakes (Paperback)
A set of recipes that really work; creative and original and with very clear and easy instructions. We have only tried a few things so far, and I am looking forward to the rest!

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointing,waste of money, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Good Food: Traybakes (Paperback)
I got this on the day it was released assuming it would be full of cake recipes,however i was sadly disappointed as it is mainly full of flapjack,cereal bar type recipes and savoury tarts.There is only one cake recipe in the whole book that i would make.Having got most of the other GoodFood books this one was a great disappointment.I'll be selling or trading in this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Assortment, 24 April 2014
A great little book if you like doing traybakes - so useful for when you have a family 'do' - or when you want to take a cake to share at group activities (e.g. my art class end of term). I have other books in this series and I find the BBC Good Food recipes to be reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN BAKING, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Good Food: Traybakes (Paperback)
I BAKE A LOT FOR MY CHURCH AND FIND THE RECIPES IN THIS BOOK EASY TO FOLLOW AND THERE IS A GOOD VARIETY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 12 Jun 2014
These little books are great and this one gives lots of really lovely recipes, many of which are quick and simple. Brilliant when you are tired of making the same things as usual!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Good Food: Traybakes (Paperback)
Concise ,clear instructions. Recipes have a photograph with them. I have already tried a few of the items. Good value!

Good Food: Traybakes
Good Food: Traybakes by Sarah Cook (Paperback - 27 Mar 2014)