Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 August 2014
I was pleasantly surprised by the recipes in this book. I am about to start university so I wanted a good cook book with some healthy and not so healthy recipes and this one is great. I made the beef,aubergine and mushroom stir fry for my parents and I and they loved it! First time I have cooked a meal and it was really good. I did add peppers to it though, wasn't supposed to since they were for the skewers I was making, but they worked really well in it. This cook book is very good for one so cheap and honestly one of my better purchases.
on 9 March 2014
just recently been widowed i needed to down size portions ive had good food books before, easy to follow, tasty.
on 6 November 2013
Recipes look manageable and reasonably priced. Handy book for someone on their own. Cheap to download as well.can't wait to try them.
on 26 January 2014
Great book, ingenious idea; the cover photo - chilli beef, is one of the best! Definitely worth it if you are cooking for one.
on 19 May 2014
Brought this for my dad who lives on his own he really likes it gives him some extra menu's and help him cook better
on 6 July 2014
I bought this little book as I like the Good Food series and I really like single serve recipes as I only ever cook for me. The dishes in this book look lovely and very simple to prepare. On the plus side, all the measurements are in UK weights (no cups etc) and there aren't any hard to get or overly expensive ingredients which is often a problem with one person cookbooks. Also, there are pictures of each dish. The only (minor) negative I could spot is some of the recipes have quite a high calorie count (700+). I suppose anyone counting calories could adjust their other meals to accommodate this though, so overall I'd recommend this book.
on 7 December 2013
Have cut my food bill and wastage and am eating varied and exciting meals.Excellent for one persons - will be looking for more of these books for one.
on 20 January 2014
As I'm now cooking for one these recipes are ideal because you can only cook and freeze so many meals from batch cooking.
on 30 November 2015
Fantastic for me living alone, lots of easy well designed calorie counted etc for one person. I will get lots of use from this .
on 4 March 2015
Not a bad little book with a good selection of meals, but as always with recipe books some of the ingredients you just don't have available in your cupboards and trailing round the shops for oddball items you may never use again puts you off.