Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 November 2014
What an amazing little book, great tray bakes and desserts to feast your table. Great if your having dinner parties or at this time of the year christmas guests. Something for everyone and so SIMPLE to use and step by step guide for anyone that isn't feeling confident in there abilities. You will not be disappointed I promise and the bakes I have done up to now everyone has loved.
on 27 January 2012
Great selection of easy-to-follow cake recipes. I'm not a baker, but was inspired to buy the book after watching the 'British Bake-off' on tv. Every recipe in the book has a lovely colour photo. I hav the ingredients now to make my first cake in many years - and can't wait to see the outcome!
on 16 January 2013
Mary berry is excellent on recipes that use cupboard ingredients and love the fact that she uses one bowl for most recipes. Saves on the washing up! Nice mix of everyday bakes, kiddy ginger bread men and special cakes.
on 4 November 2012
The recipes were great and really simple to follow. Its straightforward and has usefuls tips etc as well.
Everything i made turned out delish XD
on 2 November 2011
what can i say first thanks amazon once again for very quick delivery with me with in 2 days
well i got the book at first from the libaray and what a brilliant book it is easy to understand
i have made the welsh cakes they are gorgeous and the bakewell bake just scrummy all so janes fruit cake
this book is very easy and simple clear instruction i would recommend it any one good old basic recipes
well thats me done of to make another cake from the book My Kitchen Table: 100 Cakes and Bakes
on 4 March 2016
I have baked a few things from this book and like what I have baked
on 17 April 2012
Excellent book. finally someone who can direct me accurately on proper baking. The Victoria sponge cake recipe works and the cake turned out really light and moist. Recommend her books to all who are beginners and those who want to excel.
on 22 January 2015
Wonderful is only one word I can use to describe this book. I loved it the recipes in it are all great and that is why I chose a five star rating . I would recommend this to anyone all ages and I think that it is cool. I'm ten and that's my review

Chow😉
on 4 March 2013
Lovely, compact little book packed with great recipes and photo's. Very easy to follow recipes with delightful results every time. I just wish they would make these books with a ring binder for ease of use-I normally prop it open with a couple of pegs!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 December 2015
These were purchased for my mum as a birthday gift and she has now used them numerous times however they still look almost like new. Fab product at a good price. Easy to follow recipes from a well know baker - make the prefect cakes! Would recommend.