5.0 out of 5 stars Queen of sweet and puddings

Published 25 days ago by Ian Gillett

5.0 out of 5 stars Queen of sweet and puddings, 3 Nov. 2012
Mr. P. Datta "Pritthijit" (Stockton on Tees, Teesside) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds (Paperback)
I have a sweet tooth. Mary Berry is a much loved cookery writer. She has a flair for sweets and puddings. The receipe book reviewed is a great book for sweet lovers. It include a wide variety of well known sweets and pudding to try out. The list is almost endless, as there is so much to chose from. It includes, biscuits, cakes, tarts and pies. The receipes are written clearly and concisely, with a picture showing what the final product should look like. I have tried out a few of the receipes. In the coming weeks, I will be trying out a few out. This book is a great guide for anyone who loves sweets and puddings. It is very well written. Plenty of fun and enjoyment for making your favourite sweet dish. Ideal for parties, family gathering and socal gatherings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 May 2012
This review is from: My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds (Paperback)
Best cookbook I've ever bought! Really simple recipes and, even better, the resultant cakes etc are fab without lots of effort! Nice small book too so doesn't take up whole work surface.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 17 April 2012
This review is from: My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds (Paperback)
The book is easy to follow and offers lots of tasty recipes, quick to make and ideal for beginners like me! Definitely recommended. Quick, fast delivery also.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Sept. 2011
This review is from: My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds (Paperback)
Mary Berry's last book "Cakes and Bakes" was a great addition to my other baking books. I ordered this one and I did expect a few of the recipes to repeat and they did, but only a few so I don't regret buying it.
Mary Berry certainly hasn't disappointed there are some lovely new and easy to follow recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to follow instructions, 20 Dec. 2011
This review is from: My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds (Paperback)
This Mary Berry book is fantastic! I'm a great fan of Mary Berry and this book is so easy to follow that adults and children alike can enjoy producing successful puddings and sweet treats. I have tried the profiteroles and the lemon swiss roll. Everyone loved them!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds (Paperback)
Since I bought this book I have tried out several recipes with great success. Simple, straightforward and delicious! A must have for lovers of baking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another one in my collection, 13 May 2014
This review is from: My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds (Paperback)
I have a few of these now they are really good. Easy to follow and great cakes etc will probably get more later to add to my collection. They are neat and tidy too being smaller than a large hardback book. Still does the job

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking - Can't Beat Mary Berry., 27 Jan. 2013
B. Hester - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds (Paperback)
Brilliant. Whatever recipe you choose the results are outstanding. The accompanying photos do not lie. A super book at an attractive price. Strongly recommend to anyone making or eating from yet another M.B. collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 sweet treats and puds, 4 Nov. 2012
This review is from: My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds (Paperback)
This is a brilliant little book which contains lots of easy to follow and delicious recipes from Mary Berry. Everything is clear and well laid out with a picture on the page opposite. I have made quite a few of her recipes and they have turned out well- I would recommend the millionaire's shortbread! The only tiny fault I could find about this book is that it is impossible to keep it open so I find I have to wedge something in the page so I can cook and look at the recipe. Still a great little book.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Kitchen Table= 100 Sweet Treats & Puds, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds (Paperback)
I love this book. It is small, which is good, as easy to use. There are really lovely recipes in it. I have done the Cornish Fairings, and they taste just the same as the ones I used to buy in Cornwall. I liked this book so much I bought my daughter one. This is great as a stocking filler.

My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds
My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds by Mary Berry (Paperback - 15 Sept. 2011)