4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for younger football fans, 1 Dec 2011
Julia Flyte - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Match of the Day Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012) (Hardcover)
The Match of the Day annual is packed with player profiles, fun quizzes, cartoons, 2012 predictions and masses of photos, featuring players from the UK and Europe. It's pretty light in terms of actual reading material, but with 95 pages it is likely to keep younger children entertained for some time. Some of the features that I think my kids will particularly enjoy are pictures of the cars that different footy stars drive, funny snaps of football players taken over the year, the cartoons (there are plenty), previews of big games in 2012 and 11 amazing facts about (their hero) Messi.

I have bought this annual as a Christmas present for my 7 year old son and I think it's ideal for that age group, but it would have been too junior for my 11 year old. I'm sure he'll enjoy looking through it, but there's not enough meat there to keep him reading for long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality!, 12 Nov 2011
This review is from: Match of the Day Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012) (Hardcover)
A nicely done round up of the best footie has to offer. Some great stuff on offer here and I'll be getting plenty of time in with this before I give it to the kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for the football fan, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Match of the Day Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012) (Hardcover)
Grandson loved it. Good value and informative for young boy who is football crazy. Annuals are always a good idea as Christmas gifts so they can start a collection

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson thought it was great, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Match of the Day Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012) (Hardcover)
This was bought as a present. It arrived quickly and undamaged. He seemed to like it, so it must be a worthwhile book. Lots of photographs and facts. Ideal present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Match of the Day Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012) (Hardcover)
I got this for my mum to give to her Grandson, he gets this in comic form every week but she couldn't find the annual anywhere in the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chuffed grandson, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Match of the Day Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012) (Hardcover)
Arrived on time- grandson absolutely delighted. unfortunately won't be buying a hard copy again.now has a kindle,so download in future

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 31 Dec 2012
Margo Gormley "Mags" (Co Cavan Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Match of the Day Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012) (Hardcover)
Great buy for Christmas I buy this every year for my son who is 13 and football mad would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Super value, 8 Mar 2012
This review is from: Match of the Day Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012) (Hardcover)
You have to wonder if they can produce it for the price. Nice hard cover annual with plenty of photos, illustrations and commentary to keep the kids entertained.

I bought quite a few in batches (there was a limit of 5 when I ordered) and gave them away as part of a party bag at my sons birthday party. Went down well with 20 six year olds as well a couple of older siblings.

Excellent choice to augment a birthday present or for a stocking filler at Christmas without breaking the bank.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy as a late present, 27 Feb 2012
This review is from: Match of the Day Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012) (Hardcover)
A good last minute buy that proved very popular with a football mad youngster. Well printed, colourful and interesting. Arrived on time and the price was brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars match of the day annual, 14 Jan 2012
This review is from: Match of the Day Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012) (Hardcover)
As I always buy my nine year old grandson an annual for Christmas, this year I took a chance and bought the Match of the DayAnnual. Luckily he is football crazy and loves watching Match of the Day programme on the tv, so I made a hit there! The book was well produced and kept him entertained for some time - it also kept him off the computer for a while during his visit to us!

Match of the Day Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012)
Match of the Day Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012) by Match of the Day Magazine (Hardcover - 29 Sep 2011)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available