5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out Loud Funny
I loved it. It was really funny and one of the few books that actually make me laugh out loud. I appreciate the humour could be a bit off the wall and random at times but that's what I thought made it funny, the humorous comments were completely unpredictable!
Published on 2 Jan 2012 by EzPz

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
I got this for a present. Its okay-there is some good stuff in it but it could have been much better . I would recommend the top gear highway code book though.
Published on 25 Sep 2011 by EJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 25 Sep 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out Loud Funny, 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: Top Gear Drivers' Handbook (Hardcover)
Admittedly, it doesn't match the on screen banter, but it doesn't try to. It is intended to be from the Top Gear Motoringists Association, not the Top Gear presenters, and it succeeds at that wonderfully!

1.0 out of 5 stars Recycle box material., 24 Sep 2011
This review is from: Top Gear Drivers' Handbook (Hardcover)
Waste of my money and paper.Very bad..no good points..utter utter crap.Not fit for human consumption.The Top Gear brand is being over used and cheapened with this sort of drivel.I give up...standards are slipping.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm. more 'Reverse Gear' than Top Gear, 29 Jun 2011
This review is from: Top Gear Drivers' Handbook (Hardcover)
Sorry. I'm a big TG fan and it's one of the programmes that I set aside time to make sure I see... but this book doesn't catch the wit, banter, passion or irreverance that the boys manage on screen. I'm afraid I took a quick look & returned it for refund. Sorry...

2.0 out of 5 stars Top Gear Hand Book, 26 July 2011
Mr. David Newton (Northumberland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Top Gear Drivers' Handbook (Hardcover)
For the first time I don't like a Top Gear product. The Hand Book is tripe and I recommend that you do not buy it!!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit pants., 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Top Gear Drivers' Handbook (Hardcover)
I love TG and many of their branded products. This, however is not their best effort. 3 stars, "it's okay"

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter Rubbish - Nothing to do with Top Gear, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Top Gear Drivers' Handbook (Hardcover)
The worst book ever written - it is not in the least bit useful or funny. It is pure exploitation of the Top Gear name by the BBC, with an attempt by someone to write in the way the Top Gear presenters speak but it falls way off the mark. I wish i could send it back but I will burn it instead.
Words cannot begin to dscribe how poor this book is - unfortunately you can't give negative points - or even zero yeuch!

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Top Gear Drivers' Handbook (Hardcover)
this item is absolutely fab i love it it is absolutely perfect and arrived well packaged and on time thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining read, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Top Gear Drivers' Handbook (Hardcover)
I great present for any Top Gear fan. I bought this as a for my dad and later asked to borrow it so that I could read it myself.
It is an entertaining quick read.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tosh, 7 Jan 2012
This review is from: Top Gear Drivers' Handbook (Hardcover)
Not informative or particularly funny, and overall a waste of time. Reading this you get the feeling it was rushed out in time for the Christmas stocking filler market. One for the charity shops, as someone else said on here!

Top Gear Drivers' Handbook
Top Gear Drivers' Handbook by Top Gear Motoringists' Association (Hardcover - 26 May 2011)
8.00