5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious food, easy to follow recipes = clean and tidy kitchen afterwards
The truth is that this brilliant book takes minutes of preparation, no specialist ingredients and little in the way of special equipment, platters, boards, dishes. Its packed full of interesting new recipes that deliver in terms of beautiful tastes. For sure, these are not the sort of meals you want to cook where you come in from work at 6.30pm, start cooking and wait...
Published on 7 Nov 2010 by K King

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading book title
I too thought that this would be a great book to give me new ideas for my slow cooker, but unfortunately Good Food's idea of slow cooking is not the same as mine! The title is misleading - especially as the title is what put it in with my Amazon recommendations following other purchases. I was very disappointed that these recipes are for a few hours in the oven rather...
Published on 20 Dec 2010 by Barbara Coulter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars good food books, 5 Feb 2012
This review is from: Good Food: Slow-cooking Recipes: Triple-tested Recipes (Paperback)
Have a number of these GoodFood books now and find them all very useful,I like the size of the books they pack away easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 23 Sep 2011
Kel E (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
Boughtbthis for my mum who has hundreds of cookbooks, so i thought this would condense some of them.
Great ideas, she has used it lots and i have used it too. Nice small size book that takes up minimal space and all recipes have been tried and tested which gives you confidence!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 July 2014
brill recipes

4.0 out of 5 stars nice - but now what I was expecting!, 6 Nov 2012
Its a nice little book - but not what I was expecting! I purchased a slow cooker and it came up as a recommendation - but its not a slow cooker cook book - its slow cooking - big difference! Had I realised that it was not for a slow cooker I would not have bought it.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT RECIPES FOR A SLOW COOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 8 Nov 2012
I asked the book lady at my local supermarket to recommend some books for slow cookers - and she picked out this. It's not for slow cookers at all - it's just casseroles in the oven type of things.

Because I didn't open and read this until the next day I had to drive miles to return it! VERY MISLEADING TITLE.

4.0 out of 5 stars cosyigloo, 27 Jan 2011
SRK (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Good, well laid out book, am sure I will be using it quite a lot, haven't done so far. Pictures on every page with each recipe.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Good Food: Slow-cooking Recipes: Triple-tested Recipes
Good Food: Slow-cooking Recipes: Triple-tested Recipes by Sharon Brown (Paperback - 7 Oct 2010)
3.99