5.0 out of 5 stars Must read
Fantastic book. Here sam open up to what it is like being filmed and livening I'm Essex and what she can't live without. The truth what happened with her and mark wright. And now she is now moveing forward with joey Essex. The party life style and the does and don't to sam look. This is a book I could not put down thanks sam ,!
Published 5 days ago by rebecca greenwood

1.0 out of 5 stars Me, me, me, me, me!!
OMG! Dreadful! Dull, boring and not even worh the 1 I paid in the charity shop for it other than it was for a good cause! Don't waste your time or money. She has nothing good to say about anyone! Just bitches about them and says how great she is! This book does her no favours whatsoever! I was never that keen on her in the first place but thought that maybe TOWIE put her...
Published 17 months ago by L. A. Chandler

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure I have ever read something so boring, 6 Mar 2013
Even though each series appears more staged I'm still a fan so really couldn't wait to read this book. Unfortunately I read up to about page 5 and couldn't take any more. From the first few pages she likes to make it clear she was in TOWIE from the get go and mentions who she added to the show. Far too self-obsessed for my liking and even though I only paid 99p I still feel that was 99p too much

1.0 out of 5 stars Dull, Dull, Dull, 30 May 2013
I bought this book as i love TOWIE! I have never really been a fan of Sams but I thought I'd give her book a go.

Even though the title of the book is "towie & me" there wasnt much about TOWIE at all. Sam doesnt come across great either, she bitchs about her co-stars and brags about her possessions and looks.
She comes across as a vain, spoilt, stuck up girl!

1.0 out of 5 stars None, 11 May 2012
love sam on towie but was really disapointed with this book. There was nothing new and the book mainly consited of basic fashion or hair tips and sam having a pop at other cast members...some which are meant to be her friends. i love sam on the show but this really hasnt made her look great and the book is a boring read to be honest .

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 22 July 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Style Professional? Yes. Essex Confessional? No., 31 May 2012
This review is from: Living Life the Essex Way (Hardcover)
So you're not going to get the dirt on TOWIE in this book because they employ her. She'd be nuts to spill! And let's face it, she's only been alive 21 years so there's not a huge amount to say. But I admire the girl because she has developed a great business and she's honest. As a fellow writer of the Essex high life [Confessions of an Essex Girl: A Smart, Sexy and Scandalously Funny Expose], what I loved was the detail. For instance, the dating tips. Yes, first date in Sheesh in Chigwell is perfect. If the bloke wants to take the date up a notch, go to Alec's in Brentwood. Classy. Then there's her beauty tips... now there's a lot of beauty and fashion in this book and some people are saying there's too much. But you know what, I want to know EXACTLY what Eyelure fake lashes she uses, especially since she's admitted to yanking her own out due to an unfortunate compulsion. If anyone's going to know which lashes are the best, it's her. I've put a lot of beauty tips in my book too because it is seriously important to us Essex Girls. FYI, Girls Aloud Cheryl Cole lashes are also amaze. So while this isn't an entertaining read, I think it is one locals and style lovers will get a lot from.

1.0 out of 5 stars all she does is portray herself to be perfect and can do no wrong and is very nasty ..., 5 July 2014
Ms Manpreet Bains "Nikki" (Birmingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Living Life the Essex Way (Hardcover)
Not particularly interesting, all she does is portray herself to be perfect and can do no wrong and is very nasty about Lauren Goodger.

She mentions her childhood, relationship with her biological father and of course Mark., in my eyes she seems a little bit desperate for him, saying she never knows what the future holds with them to after mentioning how she took him to her Christmas work party and he claimed he had went home sick when he really slept with a glamour model, she's on about Lauren having no self respect etc what about her!

To be honest I think Sam is way up herself and this book reflects her cocky attitude, and confirms what a nasty piece of work she really is, and I also think she is way over rated and ver average looking but she seems to think otherwise and its quite funny reading her "make up tips" lol.

No real juicy gossip, defo not worth the 12 price tag, this was book was a birthday present so glad never paid to dead this!

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Drivel!, 5 Jun 2014
This book is dreadful. I skimmed through the second half. I got the impression from the show that Sam was fairly grounded and decent. Her book demonstrates a different person. She makes snide comments about other cast members and just seems to brag. What self respecting person tells the world how much money her shop makes in a week! The book is also really boring. I was expecting to find out more about her life in terms of upbringing, education, issues etc but all she talked about was hair, fake tan, clothes etc. she comes across as extremely superficial and driven by money and fame. Her life must be really boring if that is all she cares and talks about. There was no emotion reflected in there at all. I read Chloe Sims book before this one and it was much better, really interesting. Don't bother with Sam's book. It was a waste of my time and money. She is making even more money from people reading her rubbish!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 3 Jun 2014
A good book.took a bit to get into it but it worked.such a lovely girl and love her more after reading this

5.0 out of 5 stars You must buy this book :)), 2 Jun 2014
If your a true TOWIE lover like me then you must buy this book :)).. It's brilliant... It's deffo worth the money

2.0 out of 5 stars Gossip, gossip and more gossip!, 6 May 2014
This book was awful! I had really high hopes for it as I am a huge fan of the show but I just found her to be bitching about the cast the whole way through (yes even her "true" friends). Also, what was with the advice and tips sections on how to get the "Essex girl look?

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

Living Life the Essex Way
Living Life the Essex Way by Sam Faiers (Hardcover - 26 April 2012)
12.99