5.0 out of 5 stars The Bridge - a story of second chances
Published 17 months ago by Salvador Ragg

3.0 out of 5 stars Staight forward romance
Karen Kinsbury's name came to my attention as 'an author who knows how to please her audience.' If you are looking for Christian romance with a straight forward plot, it will not disappoint. The story setting appealed to me and I enjoy romantic fiction, but this was the first Christian fiction I've ever read and I admit to finding the religious aspect a little irksome at...
Published 21 months ago by R Gardener

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bridge - a story of second chances, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Bridge (Kindle Edition)
I have given this book a five star rating because I fell in love. I fell in love with everything about it, the story, the characters, the writing. A real page turner, I don't think I've ever read a book so fast! Karen Kingsbury has a way of writing with so much heart and spirit. If you've never read anything of hers before this is a good book to start on. You will receive joy when you read this book. There is a God of second chances. A peice of Christmassy Brilliance from an inspirational author!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book but too short, 19 May 2013
This review is from: The Bridge (Paperback)
Great storyline and characters. The author allows the reader to get lost in the story (which I love) and with a Godly influence it's a perfect read!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Second chances, 8 April 2013
This review is from: The Bridge (Kindle Edition)
As usual, Karen Kingsbury did it again! She had me drawn into the story within the first 10 pages..... And, I was unable to lay it down! I cried and laughed along with the characters in the book and felt like I was living it myself.

It was a perfect Christmas read - after all the stress & strain to get everything perfect for Christmas; I was able to deflate all of it in 2 days, as I read this book. Not even a holiday / vacation can de - stress me that quick!

Thank you Karen! Keep doing what God has set out for you to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Bridge (Paperback)
Never read any books by this author so did not know what to expect but this is a brilliant story of how people come together even in hard times. Really touching and makes you want to finish the book in one sitting to see what happens.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for my sister., 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Bridge (Paperback)
Bought this as a gift for my sister who has read all the Karen Kingsbury books. She throughly enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Bridge (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't set this book down, really enjoyed the storyline, a real feel good story. Another classic from Karen Kingsbury, she never disappoints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good one, 26 Dec 2013
Aimee (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Bridge (Kindle Edition)
I enjoy Karen Kingsbury and read them fast! This was no exception. My love of books and her writing style made this a great story for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super encouraging!, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Bridge (Kindle Edition)
An amazing story about the God of second chances... If you believe in miracles, you're going to be super encouraged by this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bridge- A review of a book with a bird's eye view of our Awesome God at work., 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Bridge (Kindle Edition)
I give this book 5 stars because, typical of Karen Kingsbury, it is a real page turner. Furthermore it speaks of the amazing power and love of God for His children. Re-establishing the bookshop in the way Karen has described is typical of the very down to earth means the Lord uses to encourage and affirm us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant writing with a real meaning behind it., 26 July 2013
This review is from: The Bridge (Kindle Edition)
A great story with real meaning would love more. Karen Kingsbury books are always worth reading. I start and cannot lay down the book until I have read the whole story.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Bridge
The Bridge by Karen Kingsbury (Paperback - 7 Nov 2013)
7.19