4.0 out of 5 stars Momager turns author?
Published 10 months ago by Grace

2.0 out of 5 stars Where are the photographs?
I wanted to read this book as I do watch the program. But OMG you can see how this people live in a bubble!

I like Kris Jenner . She looks so good for being in her 50's even with plastic surgery but the book was starting to make me into a green eyed monster of envy!

To be a ble to have everything at your fingertips and live a luxury life 24/7 would...
Published 23 months ago by Tracey feltham

4.0 out of 5 stars Momager turns author?, 4 Sept. 2014
A business woman, mother, TV superstar and now an author, Kris Jenner does it all! Fame, fortune and adoring fans, the Kardashian's have it all. Any hater is sure to change their mind on the multi-millionaire family after reading Kris Kardashian's (or Jenner's) autobiography. Often perceived to have become famous from nothing other than Kim's mistakes, the book explores the real reasons this family was thrust into the limelight and are now loved by people all over the world, including none other than the OJ Simpson trial. An emotional account of the experiences Kris faced during the time of losing her best friend whilst her family was torn in half by the trial left me feeling almost sorry for someone who has everything that they'd ever need; not something which I have ever experienced before.
Throughout the autobiography, Kris allows readers to get to know her family on a level that we don't even see on their hit reality show "Keeping Up With The Kardashains". From the death of Robert Kardashian to marrying Bruce Jenner, Kris spills all in what could be the autobiography of the year. A great read for not only Kardashian lovers, but anyone, as Kris delves into the trials and tribulations of the past, whilst thinking of the uncertainty of the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars must read!, 14 Nov. 2013
A must read for all kardashian lovers! Such a easy read I couldn't put it down...... I want to be a kardashian!

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall worth a read, 15 Jun. 2014
T. Locke "Gemi" (UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted to read more about Kris as I find her interesting.
A business women, a mother, slightly insane.
She's one of the most fascinating people in hollywood right now.
Goes a bit into her first marriage, OJ trial and other parts of her life.
Overall, a bit trashy and emo as a biography but worth a read to find out a bit more about her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 12 May 2014
Bought this after enjoying the Kardashian TV series. It turned out to be better than I thought it would be. It is surprising to find out what Kris did before she became the person she is now. She has certainly been through a lot! Would recommend to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read for Kardashian fans, 28 Aug. 2013
I've been keeping up with the Kardashians from day 1 - this book covers a lot of topics & gives background to a lot discussed over the many KUWTK seasons over the years - except anything about Kim's video with Ray J & how the family dealt with that bombshell.
The first part of the book covers Kris Jenners life & her friends which includes OJ Simpson & Nicole - which was interesting - it is written in conversational style so doesn't go into much detail as a proper author can go into.
Giving 4 stars - as much as love Kris & enjoyed majority of the book - in parts she just went on & on abit too much.
Easy read - finished in a good few hours. Would recommend - there's so many life experiences covered - many may relate to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Must be really into the whole kardashian story!, 11 Jun. 2014
I really enjoyed this book, learned a lot about kris, which it mainly focused on! You never get to know the story of her life and them growing up on the show so this is great! Thoroughly enjoyed the part about the trial.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down! :), 22 Jun. 2014
Really enjoyed this book definitely a good one for all Kardashian lovers who watch the show- interesting to read about their lives previous to the show and how they got where they are today· Would recommend :)

4.0 out of 5 stars An inspiring read, 26 Jan. 2013
I wasn't sure what to expect from this book. I wanted to read it as I do watch the Kardashian programs on tv and I have some things from their clothing line. People think they're just famous for being famous but reading this made me realise how hard they've worked.
Kris is an inspiring woman who truly loves her family. It's really refreshing to hear someone say how much they adore the people in their life.
She's worked tremendously hard for everything she has and kind of made me realise I don't work as hard as I should!
It was a great read, even and even if you're not particularly a fan of the family I'd still recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, 19 Aug. 2013
I am intrigued by the Kardashian family. I never planned on reading any books of them but as this was in a Kindle summer book sale, I thought, why not! If you are a Kardashian fan, it is a must-read. You get to understand how they have become the famous family we know today. Kris tells her story well and I was particularly surprised about her link and thoughts of Oj Simpson, so much so that I even began to read up on the murder case to link with her version and perception of events. Extremely interesting. Overall, definitely worth a read if you would like an easy, quick read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kris Jenner & All Things Kardashian, 18 Dec. 2012
After watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians for a few seasons, I was immediately interested when I saw Kris Jenner had done an autobiography. The price £9.99 did put me off a bit but I downloaded it anyway.

I didn't know much about the family other than what I'd seen on the reality show, so I really enjoyed learning where the Kardashians came from, the whole OJ case and Kris's life story from childhood to the present day... I see the family in a different way now, great book! If you're a Kardashian viewer then its definitely worth a read.

Kris Jenner... and All Things Kardashian
Kris Jenner... and All Things Kardashian by Kris Jenner (Paperback - 11 Oct. 2012)