5.0 out of 5 stars Very Inspirational, 9 May 2013
This review is from: The Millionaire Messenger: Make a Difference and a Fortune Sharing Your Advice (Paperback)
I have read this book twice and I believe it is full of good information.
Some of these information I already know, but i found new ones as well.
Because a reader already know some of the information in a book does not mean everyone do.
I think it is also reassuring when an author articulate some of the things you already know.
According to the author You can share your story or message and monitize it. The millionaire messangers are the entrepreneurial experts of the Information Age.
The Six Profit Pillars For Entrepreneural Experts according to the author are:
1) Writing 2) Speaking 3) Giving Seminars
4) Coaching 5) Consulting 6) Online Marketing

While writing a book and getting it published is a big job in its own even if you have a story to tell or something to teach people (unless you want to write just for the sake of writing), I think going on to become a motivational speaker, organising seminars, coaching sessions, consulting and doing online marketing is quite very daunting and not as easy as the author makes it look. He did not say directly that it is easy but he makes it look too easy by the way he explained it. I think he did it that way just to inspire people.
As an aspiring author, I think I found some new information in the book and also, I enjoyed the way he communicate. His use of English language is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars You need to read it, it's a great book !, 3 Jun 2014
My only dislike was mainly about focusing too much about speaking, mentoring or coaching.

On the positive: The book is exceptional !

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 12 Oct 2013
If you want to pep up your business read this! Simple to understand principles and I have watched his DVDs too. You can see his ideas in action! You have to be IT savvy though to carry it all out. However he has given me some ideas which I can carry out in a simpler way.

The Millionaire Messenger: Make a Difference and a Fortune Sharing Your Advice