Format: Paperback|Change

Great
on 22 May 2015
Good
on 12 August 2014
What a brilliant read, kept me on the edge of my seat! My only question is at the end of the book there is the start for a follow on book, but what is this book does anyone know as I can't find it???
on 4 March 2013
Im glad i read this and all the others, some had given this a bad review...but i enjoyed it! I wont go into too much as im sure others have given a running commentry on what this is about.
on 7 March 2013
I've had a paper copy for ages, but I wanted aan electronic copy for my kindle. You don't buy a book twice if you don't love it.
on 11 February 2014
I adore Kresley Cole!! I have read everything she has written and have now started listening to them on Audible! Excellent.
on 19 September 2013
Another great one, a little slow to start which then turned into and amazing fantasy adventure. Great great great book
on 17 February 2013
What an amazing book. I'm addicted to this series!!! Kresley is a brilliant author. I can't wait to read the next book
on 21 January 2015
This is a brilliant well written book that I couldn't put down. None of the books I. This series I could put down!!
on 3 April 2014
this book keeps you on edge wondering if they make it again a great read now for the next one enjoy