Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 April 2011
Having read all Kresley cole's books i was look forward to this, and was not disappointed! Your fall in love with every character even bringing back old one from this series, such as garreth and lucia, who has one of the funniest lines in the book " A vemon and near my woman" lol having read about garreth and lucia's love story i felt like i new them, like their real! and went "omg thats so Garreth!" in this, one of my faves from the series your love carrow and malkom but mainly RUBY! you cant help but fall in love with the little 7yr old witch kresley writes so life like i feel like i know all her characters, and if i was to play any it be NIX! anyways read it your love it! however i feel i should warn you that after reading it i was going around saying " betwixt and thou and tis" so beware! but enjoy.
on 27 December 2010
Love Kresley Cole and this book was good - not the best I've read but good anyway. I think this book was more of a 'link' book because it's not as detailed as the others and unfortunately for me (cos I think she's great) Nix didn't make too many appearances so there were few of those LOL moments you can't help around the Valkyrie. This was my first Kindle book so I don't know if they are also in the paperback but there were a fair amount of typos throughout the book 'fame' instead of 'flame' constantly and it gets really annoying after a while!
on 5 December 2010
I love Kresley Cole's IAD series - I am so sad that this is the last one available in Kindle for now!! However, I really ought to read all my 'real books' before I have to ship them back home again!

The Kindle version was full of so many typos that I was a little annoyed - but it didn't detract from the story.

It was an unusual book in the IAD series, but good all the same. I love the way that her books and plot lines intertwine and the way you can see future books unfolding.

MORE PLEASE!!
on 25 April 2011
This is my favourite book of them not really sure why but it is. The thing about these books is that you know from the start more or less what is going to happen at what time in the book. They are different stories and different people (although they are all connected so recommend reading in order), and once you start reading your hooked I loved reading them but did find them just a little samey.
on 9 October 2013
This is the worst book I have ever read. I really believe this. It's just an endless sequence of embarrassingly explicit sex scenes loosely joined together by a poorly written fantasy (for frustrated teenagers?) about witches and demons. No doubt the author was squirming about in her seat as she typed this explicit drivel about 'throbbing' demons and 'squelching' witches. If you want to read intelligent erotic prose (without all the squelching sounds), try Ann Rice.

If I had read this book blind, I really would have thought that it was written by a frustrated creative writing student, struggling to get laid. I will avoid the rest of this series like the plague but you should still feel free to try this book just to comprehend how bad it is. Thanks for your time.
on 10 December 2012
I've loved this entire series so far and this was certainly no exception!
Great story, if a little short.
This book had me laughing and crying within seconds...definitely a winner!
on 19 January 2013
As always Kresley Cole delivers another exciting episode, with many twists and turns of fate.
Raunchy and exciting a real good read for those who like fantasy fiction
on 5 April 2013
This was repurchase - so I had it on my kindle when we went on holiday.

I love Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark series, and can't recommend it highly enough
on 10 January 2011
Absolutely brilliant once more. Cannot give high enough marks for all of her work. Start at the beginning and fall in love with Ms cole
on 7 February 2013
Love Kresley's writing and her characters. She creates a beautiful world with fantastic characters and I cannot wait for more!