Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Learn more

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 21 October 2013
Zubert is a wildly imaginative book drawn by artist Charlie Sutcliffe. Each page dazzles with detail, beautifully rendered animals and a dream like quality beset to a simple childrens story. This is a book to treasure and come back to as there is always something else to notice in the scenery.

Zubert has been published by the Tate and this endorsement in itself reflects the quality of the book and the finesse of the artist. If books are meant to inspire then Zubert does just the job. Creative food for young minds and a book adults will be happy to read out aloud.
on 12 May 2014
I got lost in a world of detail and sensations. I know this is a book for children but I enjoyed it so much I would recommend it to everybody. I felt love in all of the characters. It makes me smile when I look at the cover of the book sitting on the shelf. I wish I could share adventures with Zubert, try my new wings and lead monkeys inside cupboards. Thank you :)
on 12 October 2014
I love the book, it has fantastic illustrations with an amazingly inventive use of colour
on 6 August 2015
Wonderfully illustrated with a 50's style.. brilliant
on 14 February 2014
The illustrations were good but there was not enough text. My grandson is 7 and could have dealt with more story.