5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so glad I bought this!, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Nordic Bakery - Bake your own traditional Scandinavian bread, savoury pastries, cakes, sweet buns, desserts and biscuits in your own home (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my best friend for her birthday after she dropped a couple of hints. She spoke very highly about some of the recipes, so when I visited London in the new year, I went into the Nordic Bakery and tried one of their cakes. It was so delicious I knew I had to order one of these books for myself and try baking it at home!

The book was delivered very quickly, and I immediately bought ingredients to make the spiced date cake.

The recipe worked perfectly, as have other recipes I have tried from the book since. I love this book and I'm so glad I bought myself a copy after getting the first one for my friend. I'm looking forward to trying out the rest of the recipes, and I highly recommend this book to anyone else who has an interest in baking and Scandinavian food.

I wish I could rate this book MORE than 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Every recipe works perfectly!, 23 Mar 2014
I'm working my way through the recipes, and am thrilled with the way each one turns out! Delicious and slightly different, I haven't had a failure yet.