4.0 out of 5 stars great photography and inspired me with ideas.
lovely inspiring photographs. This book gave me a few ideas to use on future projects around my home and garden.
Published 13 months ago by A. Hamer

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive
Dissapointing. Just photos of not too many inspiring 'rustic' looks.
Published 7 months ago by plumplum

4.0 out of 5 stars great photography and inspired me with ideas., 22 Mar. 2014
A. Hamer - See all my reviews
This review is from: Modern Rustic - Explores the elements that come together to create the simple, stylish and casual look known as modern rustic (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov. 2014
Absolutely spot on for today's modern rustic themes. I have incorporated ideas into my own interior design project.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, 1 Oct. 2014
Dissapointing. Just photos of not too many inspiring 'rustic' looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Present, 28 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my daughter and her partner as they love the `rustic` look and they thought the book was full of great settings and ideas, the sort of thing to give them some inspiration for their new home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 16 Dec. 2013
Such a well thought out and inspiring book. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone that is lacking inspiration.

5.0 out of 5 stars FULL OF IDEAS, 6 Feb. 2014
Full of ideas for todays aspiring home maker, will be using this for inspiration for my own home, cant wait to get started.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too dark dated and rustic for me not upto date modern rustic, 24 April 2014
Nice book but was only a couple of pages where I thought lovely , very dark rooms and too rustic for me , not a modern rustic book with light rooms and rustic pieces I imagined , had my partner had not thown the box away I would of returned , some of it I found dated, others had give good reviews and I was disappointed to not find this myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Aug. 2014