Format: Hardcover|Change

on 3 April 2013
This book's absolutely wonderful, full of inspirations and great images, I loved it so much...
If this book is in your wishlist, you don't waste time, you should order as soon as.
on 12 May 2013
As a fan of all things vintage and retro I love this book. I have all Selina Lake's books and enjoy browsing through them when I have the time to sit down with a cup of coffee!
I find the interiors featured in this book very inspirational and as I'm about to embark on redecoration I will certainly use some of the fab ideas to revamp and pretty up my home.
on 16 April 2013
Two of my favourite things, vintage, and pastel interiors, all combined effortlessly into a book that is a delight to the senses. Selina has travelled to some beautiful homes, many of which are recognisable to those who love to follow bloggers. She shares with us how they have used soft pale tones and unique details in their homes. There are so many ideas for display, and for combining pastels in your decor without it appearing too young. How to get the balance right with white as a backdrop too. Sometimes with interiors books there are the odd sections I find less appealing, but I was aware that didn't happen with Pretty Pastel style, as every page gave me that uplifted feeling. This is now my favourite interiors book! If you like Scandinavian light filled homes, and you like the delicate ice cream shades of shabby chic, and the softer elements of English country style, and if you like to see people's found and thrifted treasures displayed and used in inspiring ways, then you will adore it too!
on 27 May 2013
I absolutely adore this book. Visually it's addictive, beautifully styled images that will inspire you no end. This book follows me around the house everywhere and is my bible for a home decor project I'm about to embark on.
A beautiful addition to your coffee table or bedside table.
Highly recommended.
on 12 July 2013
whether you intend to put the ideas into action or not, this book is delight to browse. I bought it for my daughter-in-law, but liked it so much I didn't want to give it to her! a joy to read and just look at.
on 4 January 2014
The book is lovely to have although lots of the pictures I have seen in Country Living magazine or similar but this holds them all in one place and has given me further ideas of achieving this look.
on 5 June 2013
FABULOUS BOOK.. LOVE.. LOVE.. LOVE IT.. . very pretty book with lots of styling ideas .. if you like shabby chic vintage and pretty ..you will love it
on 3 June 2014
Having recently converted my home interior to a more Scandanavian style one (ie pale, muted colours on walls, flooring and soft furnishings) I find that it really lifts my spirits more than when other colourways have been used over the years, which is possibly why Scandanavians themselves are always so positive.

It is a truly lovely book to read and learn from, and the ideas are easily achievable even for those on limited budgets or with limited skills. Well worth buying.
on 26 October 2013
A gentle book of ideas for those feeling they want an alternative to the dark and bleak Just the sort of book to cosy up with and dream
on 7 July 2013
Great book full of inspirational ideas and lots of great photos. I have been inspired to get painting and sewing.