Format: Stationery|Change

on 16 June 2013
This journal covers everything and is beautifully presented. I can't really fault it. There is space to write for each stage and plenty of pockets to hold cards, hospital band etc and space for photos. It really provides a snapshot of who was around, what the baby was like, and then lots of other wonderful details like the nursery and family pets. I wish my parents could have provided me with this sort of 'story' around my birth and first few months! As another reviewer has said, it does include spaces for both mum and dad's perspectives which assumes both parents are involved and it has a page for the baby shower which is not culturally universe.
on 11 March 2013
A great book to jot down memories and file away keepsakes.
Wish I had got it at the start of my pregnancy.
on 11 March 2014
Although this book came from canada this is a lovley book and I would definitely recommend it to any one having a baby .Or for a present it comes in a hard back keep sake box to protect it and that is also lovley aand in good condition.
on 1 October 2015
Very beautiful book! Well packed and in very good condition. Just to let everyone know it's little girls book which I didn't know about. Still love it anyway. Definitely would recommend it!
on 2 January 2014
I had an amazing book for my now toddler which is now out of print, I have looked everywhere for a close alternative and this was the closest I could find.
on 29 May 2013
This product is great quality with loads of pages to write down all your memories of being pregnant and having the baby etc. storage case is sturdy and will protect the book. I would def recommend this product
on 21 March 2014
comes in a lovely box and well designed. love all the little spaces for the special moments perfect gift for a baby shower!!
on 23 October 2013
My daughter loves this book. I bought as a gift for her baby shower & it gave her some time to begin to record her special memories from the first onset of her pregnancy. It's really nicely presented in a thick cardboard sleeve to keep it safe from harm. I hope it will remain in the family for many years to come!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 September 2013
I bought this as a gift for my sister when my nephew was born. She absolutely loves it. It is lovely quality and has little compartments to put little keepsakes. There is space to write down mum and dad's thoughts during pregnancy and beyond. I wish I had one for my babies.
on 3 August 2013
This item was fantastic all little compartments for photos and memories also lots of space for photos and space to write all your memories from birth to one year things like first vacation first tooth celebrations first birthday has everything you needed