5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I think of that?, 16 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Red Hot Chilli Cookbook (Hardcover)
This is a fantastic book for experienced chilli cooks and people who are recent converts (I'm one of these). The recipes are really imaginative without being stupidly complicated. Many of them are so obviously a great idea that I can't believe I hadn't thought of it myself. Example: adding hot chilli powder to chocolate & stem ginger cookie dough. Brilliant! I also really like the fact that it features food from around the world - not just all red hot stuff. Lots of new spins on familiar favourites (like hot chilli chowder). Really useable. Makes you want to eat everything in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gob smacked, 9 July 2012
Sandy Poole (Orkney, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Red Hot Chilli Cookbook (Hardcover)
I bought this book because the seared tuna recipe featured in one of the foodie mags I subscribe to......normally I just cut out the recipes but for some reason this book called to me. I own hundreds of cookery books, some only have one recipe I'll ever use, some I keep because the titles are beautiful (I love having a book entitled Falling Cloudberries on my shelf) and then you'll occasionally find one that keeps calling you back.....this is such a book. I suppose I should point out that I don't eat spicy food, in fact I am probably the pickiest eater around here....but I love to cook and the husband loves to eat...I have made the mango chicken thing, the seared tuna, the whole salmon, the Italian pot roast thing, the veggie nut roast and the veggie burgers, the goats cheese stuffed chicken....the husband has raved about every one.......okay, I made him the chilli and his head nearly exploded but that was my fault as I didn't have chipotle paste and tried to make something similar by mushing up a jar of chipotles.....what I am trying to say is buy this book if you like a bit of spice. The recipes aren't all 'blow your head off' hot.....I have recommended this book so many times to so many people I think Dan should be paying me commission......

5.0 out of 5 stars Trees can't dance, 30 April 2012
I. C. Bissett "Ian Bissett" (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Red Hot Chilli Cookbook (Hardcover)
First class cook book, well written and well thought out. There are some very good tips of growing and caring for your chillies as well as clever recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Red Hot Chilli Cookbook (Hardcover)
If you love chilli then this is must. Don't be mistaken and think this contains only recipes for those you can handle the heat, because there dishes for everyone. This book simply celebrates the versatility and wonderful flavour of the humble chilli. Buy it and you'll love exploring with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!!, 29 Jun 2012
This review is from: The Red Hot Chilli Cookbook (Hardcover)
Bought this book for my brother's birthday as he likes to cook and enjoys hot and spicy food.

I was tempted to keep it for myself as it contained so many tempting recipes. Will definitely be buying one for myself soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 27 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Red Hot Chilli Cookbook (Hardcover)
The baked chilli eggs are fantastic! Cannoy rate this book enough. If you love chilli this is for you. Lots of great ideas. Easy and not full of hard to get ingredients. I'm well pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipes, 18 Mar 2012
This review is from: The Red Hot Chilli Cookbook (Hardcover)
Although I have only just purchased this book it is already clear that it contains some exciting recipes that I look forward to preparing and more importantly eating. I believe that anybody who loves chillies will absolutely love this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cook book for chilli lovers !, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Red Hot Chilli Cookbook (Hardcover)
Bought this book for my brother for his birthday as he is a chilli lover. Lovely recipes, really pleased with it and looking forward to the invite from him when he cooks with it. Very quick delivery and well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must Chilli heads, 1 April 2014
This review is from: The Red Hot Chilli Cookbook (Hardcover)
As a chilli fan I was sceptical that I would find use as I have lots of source material and menus on the subject, how wrong I was.
Great recipes for all chilli fanatics, and a nice touch is the optional chilli choice at the end of each recipe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookbook, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Red Hot Chilli Cookbook (Hardcover)
This was a great Christmas pressy for my brother-in-law - Just what he wanted - Some great tips & recipe ideas

The Red Hot Chilli Cookbook
The Red Hot Chilli Cookbook by Dan May (Hardcover - 9 Feb 2012)
11.89