5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite book of all!!!
Published on 11 Sep 2010 by Middymee

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you already have their cookbook!
Published on 15 Sep 2010 by F. Moorcroft

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you already have their cookbook!, 15 Sep 2010
F. Moorcroft (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Hummingbird Bakery Cupcakes & Muffins (Hardcover)
The recipes are great - just a shame that I'd baked them all before, when I bought their cookbook! The bun and muffin recipes are all the same as the original book, just without the biscuit, brownie and pie recipes... Don't buy this one thinking that the recipes are new, as they don't include a single new one... I had hoped that it was a book with new cakes and savouries, but I'm not sending it back - I am sure I can think of several friends who deserve this book for a present!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite book of all!!!, 11 Sep 2010
This review is from: The Hummingbird Bakery Cupcakes & Muffins (Hardcover)
I bought this book with some reservations. Quite a lot of reviews said wrong measurements etc had been given, resulting in poor cakes. However, this appears to have been rectified. There is so much I have yet to try from this book...but I can't seem to get away from making the cupcakes!!! My children, family and work colleagues rave about them! The Lemon Cupcakes are absolutely to die for!!!! Not so keen on the Rocky Road...far too much chocolate in it for me...although the kids loved it ;-) I can't recommend this book enough...particularly for those who bake for school fairs. The Vanilla Cupcakes are ridiculously quick and easy to make and the frosting can be made in varying colours with a limitless variety of sprinkles etc!!!! JUST BUY IT!! :-D

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must buy, 17 Oct 2010
This review is from: The Hummingbird Bakery Cupcakes & Muffins (Hardcover)
Great little book. Cakes are very tasty and frostings are even better. A definite must have for any cake lover!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple decoration, 18 April 2011
Mrs. N. K. Conlon "Nicky" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Hummingbird Bakery Cupcakes & Muffins (Hardcover)
If you are just starting out making cupcakes this is the book for you. It contains easy step recipes with simple decoration ideas. If you want something more fancy on top of your cupcake you wont find it in this book

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift for Cupcake fans, 31 Aug 2010
E. V. Ross (Preston, Lancs) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Hummingbird Bakery Cupcakes & Muffins (Hardcover)
This book is a great introduction into the world of baking cupcakes.With it's mouth watering photographs and tips for the frosting. I bought this for my daughter after she became a fan of the cupcakes from visiting the various outlets. The book is a great starting point from which to delve into baking. After making several batches of the "Black bottom cupcakes" I can say that they are an accurate interpretation. it is essential that the recipes are followed to the letter, as you will not get the same results. Followed correctly the recipes provide great results.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Hummingbird Bakery book, 16 Oct 2010
S. Manser "Suz" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Hummingbird Bakery Cupcakes & Muffins (Hardcover)
It is cute nice for a present but most of recipes are in bigger book

1.0 out of 5 stars RECIPES ARE BAD., 12 April 2013
This review is from: The Hummingbird Bakery Cupcakes & Muffins (Hardcover)
I was excited to buy this book. When I saw both this one and the small one, I had to buy them. Big mistake. I love cupcakes and muffins and am not bad at all just using random recipes from the net. So, I started with the banana one. The cupcakes didn't raise, the textures were odd. Now, I contacted the bakery through facebook to ask about tips or maybe an advise and realized that I wasn't the only one experiencing problems. So, in a tone that seemed defensive, Hummingbird would answer the same to us all: go to this page were there are plenty of answers for those having troubles. Well, I tried 4 of the recipes. And what a waste of money (ingredients in Norway are extra expensive) and time. Not to mention de disappointment because when you have guests and they expect a good dessert after dinner (I am known for savory desserts) and you have rock hard cupcakes that are too bad to be served. So, in total, about 30 something pounds to the garbage. Don't buy these books, they are terrible. There is something wrong with the recipes. I have the now, as decoration, because the cover is pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous wee book!!, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Hummingbird Bakery Cupcakes & Muffins (Hardcover)
This is a great wee book! Lovely recipes! Ideal for someone who's new to baking but also for well established bakers!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buying for me very basic example of cupcakes, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Hummingbird Bakery Cupcakes & Muffins (Hardcover)
I have 2 hummingbird bakery books and this is just a book of small excerpts from those two books. Might suit someone as a first book but absolute waste of time for me. Don't bother unless you just need an introduction to cupcakes if perhaps you've never seen one before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cupcakes and muffins .Tarek Malouf, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Hummingbird Bakery Cupcakes & Muffins (Hardcover)
Very good service and the product looks great,also supported by very good value for your money ,I would recommend this product to others who are interested in the same

The Hummingbird Bakery Cupcakes & Muffins
The Hummingbird Bakery Cupcakes & Muffins by Tarek Malouf (Hardcover - 12 Aug 2010)
5.24