4.0 out of 5 stars A very useful
To try learning a programme like Manga Studio I need all the help I can get and this is a really good book.
Published 5 months ago by Greysword

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a good beginners book
Published 7 days ago by Mikael Aronsson

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a good beginners book, 12 Sep 2014
Mikael Aronsson (Halland, Sweden) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mastering Manga Studio 5 (Community Experience Distilled) (Paperback)
It's a good beginners book, for myself I wanted an alternative to the crappy Manga Studio 5 PDF manual that is a terrible mess to try to understand, the book is well written but lack a lot of information, just one example is that very often there is some setting with many different choices and she tells the reader to use option "x" without any hint on why and no description of what the other options do, but as I said, for a beginner I think it's a pretty ok book, as an alternative reference it is not enough, you still need the PDF manual.

The actual contents of the book is good and there are few errors in the text.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very useful, 26 Mar 2014

Mastering Manga Studio 5 (Community Experience Distilled)
Mastering Manga Studio 5 (Community Experience Distilled) by Elizabeth Ann Staley (Paperback - 24 Sep 2013)