5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical, 29 July 2013
Tim (LONDON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RapidWeaver 5 Beginner's Guide (Paperback)
The problem with Rapidweaver is that you can make good basic websites very quickly and easily but they tend to be not quite as good as you would like them to be. To get them to a higher level you either need to be a techie, familiar with more complex software or to spend more money on plug ins. The Joe Workman book fills in the gaps in a simple informative way and gives you the pointers to achieve the Webpages you really want to achieve. It is practical and hands on rather than a reference book. I have had several Eureka moments as a result of the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars The RapidWeaver Bible, 14 Nov 2012
This review is from: RapidWeaver 5 Beginner's Guide (Paperback)
Explains just about everything there is to know about RapidWeaver and how to get quality websites built and published fast. Although the front cover of the book says it's a 'beginner's guide', actually the book lends many useful tips and advice to seasoned experts too. There were shortcuts and features explained in the book which I had no idea even existed; and I've been using RapidWeaver for over 6 years now!

Each chapter is well written. Everything is presented clearly in step-by-step format with many illustrations of the RapidWeaver user interface. So the instructions are easy to follow and you can study at your own pace.

Books have been written on RapidWeaver in the past. However this one is by far the most complete and detailed guide currently available. I think the time it would save you in trying to figure things out for yourself or asking around on the forums makes this book a worthwhile purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent introduction to Rapidweaver, 7 Jan 2013
THis very thorough introduction includes some advanced topics. I would have liked a little more on tags and other SEO topics, but otherwise excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Rapidweaver Resource, 7 Nov 2012
This review is from: RapidWeaver 5 Beginner's Guide (Paperback)
Easy to follow and VERY thorough step-by-step guide to Rapiweaver. I've been using Rapidweaver for a few years and obviously don't know as much as I thought I did. I didn't know you could drag and drop between projects! I love the shortcut keys that are explained in the book and now I realise I've been editing my style sheets in completely the wrong way! I'm still reading through the book, can't wait to get to the chapters on cms and ecommerce as this is my own next challenge. I'm relieved to have discovered this guide, it is easy to read, easy to implement and hopefully my next rapidweaver website will be easy to master, thanks Joe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 4 Sep 2013
J. Sharpe (Ashbourne, UK) - See all my reviews
As a silver surfer web building doesn't come easily but this guide steers you through the minefield! I've now got three websites up and running !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent handbook, 10 July 2013
This review is from: RapidWeaver 5 Beginner's Guide (Paperback)
Joe workman wrote An excellent book in clear language. In particular the combination of theory and practice make this book a valuable book for rapid weaver users

5.0 out of 5 stars its the only guide available, 1 Jun 2013
Anthony Lancett (Presteigne, Powys England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RapidWeaver 5 Beginner's Guide (Paperback)
its the only guide available and its good easy to read search and gets you speedily working with RapidWeaver not cheap but essential

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book and easy to follow, 27 May 2013
This is a great book to get, I am a Novice and picked up the ability to create and publish my website with ease. I would highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically written book!, 26 Dec 2012
I have been using repossessed for a few years and I admitidtly self taught so I was able to understand 90% of the program it's self but there area right few gems in here that everyone can learn from and best of all links to resources such as themes plugins and stacks

Well worth the money thanks Joe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Teach Yourself Visually MacBook Pro (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech)), 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: RapidWeaver 5 Beginner's Guide (Paperback)
I decided to upgrade my website to a more professional look and this book, Teach Yourself Visually MacBook Pro (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech)) is helping with my program on the MacBook Pro. Excellent!

RapidWeaver 5 Beginner's Guide
RapidWeaver 5 Beginner's Guide by Workman Joe (Paperback - 11 Sep 2012)