5.0 out of 5 stars Cleverly produced and great value.
Published 9 months ago by Bluecashmere.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good buy for older children
I bought this for my seven year old grandson who loves drawing to see if I could make him sit still for 5 minutes. He did sit still but only if I sat with him and talked him through every move. The pages are crammed with information and I think it would be more user friendly if the pictures were better spaced. I think it will be great when he's older.
Published on 16 Jan. 2013 by Lesley Waterman

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleverly produced and great value., 22 Aug. 2014
Bluecashmere. (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Junior How to Draw - Cars, Trucks and Planes (Paperback)
This simple, inexpensive little book is wonderfully clear and ideally suited to 9-11 year old children, who require no more than a pencil, eraser and ruler to produce convincing drawings. My grandson – the family search in vain for artistic genes – has found it a source of great pleasure and it has focused his concentration marvellously. I am astonished at what he has produced. It is most gratifying to see him overcome hesitancy to achieve drawings he takes great pride in. I think I shall have to borrow it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Junior How to Draw - Cars, Trucks and Planes (Paperback)
Great book for adults and children. Isn't too hard and instructions are step by step so very easy to follow. I got this for my 7 year old who loves to draw but wants to start drawing things at different angles and with more detail. Lots of different things to draw about 2 per page. I would recommend this book for any age who loves drawing but I'd say it was best for anyone 6+ unless younger and already good at drawing.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good buy for older children, 16 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my 9 year old budding car ..., 25 May 2015
This review is from: Junior How to Draw - Cars, Trucks and Planes (Paperback)
I bought this for my 9 year old budding car designer. He loves it. The book shows you how to draw a car using construction lines, from the front, side and even at an angle. Some of the cars you can learn to draw are: Porsche, Pagani Zonda, F1 racing car, Morgan Aero...... And many more. I am usually an Usborne fan, but this book is far more comprehensive. I even found my teenager drawing from it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for budding young (or old) artists!, 22 Feb. 2013
Mrs. Christine Wilkins (Somerset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Junior How to Draw - Cars, Trucks and Planes (Paperback)
The illustrations are easy to follow for both children and adults.
I bought it when my grandchildren come and stay and ask me to help them with drawing various modes of transport, usually planes and helicopters. I find this quite difficult normally, but this book shows me simply and effectively how to draw the most complex type.
The children are impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great resource for a vehicle-mad grandson, 19 Mar. 2014
B. Shallow (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Junior How to Draw - Cars, Trucks and Planes (Paperback)
This is a book my grandson will gradually grow into. It has clear and simple step by step pictures of how to draw vehicles from different angles, plus all sorts of other information. Our grandson does already like drawing cars and fire engines. It is something that seems to fascinate him and so he might as well learn to do it well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy - and will improve my grandsons drawing skills a lot., 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Junior How to Draw - Cars, Trucks and Planes (Paperback)
Good quality - Good value - my 7 year old grandson can follow instructions - and produce good drawings - I think it will help to improve his drawing skills a lot. - I'm glad I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cars and classic planes are in step-by-step, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Junior How to Draw - Cars, Trucks and Planes (Paperback)
Great book that shows the basic build up of cars, trucks and planes. Then how the corners are rounded to make great vehicles. Very good starting point.

4.0 out of 5 stars Some bits are a bit tricky so good to do with an adult, 22 May 2015
This review is from: Junior How to Draw - Cars, Trucks and Planes (Paperback)
Bought this for my son but my daughter saw it first and has tried some things out of it! Some bits are a bit tricky so good to do with an adult.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good my grandson is totally absorbed when he has pencils ..., 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Junior How to Draw - Cars, Trucks and Planes (Paperback)
Very good my grandson is totally absorbed when he has pencils and this very helpful books to work on highly recommended

Junior How to Draw - Cars, Trucks and Planes
Junior How to Draw - Cars, Trucks and Planes by Kate Thompson (Paperback - 1 May 2011)