4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the same
as the 2013 version. The paper is thinner and the plastic cover was better with the zip opening. The 2014 version is not such good quality and really not up to Cath Kidston standards. The reason that I have still given it 4 stars is that the internal layout is still exactly as I like it and is not available in any other diary.
Published 10 months ago by Sue Fraser

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality.
Published 9 months ago by jowil 106

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality., 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Cath Kidston Diary 2014 Small (A6) (Diary)
This is my third year buying the Cath Kidston diary. This years version is of a much poorer quality. The year hasn't even started and the strap has dropped off. The notes section is not perforated this year and it has no zip pocket. Writing on the left hand page is hampered by the press stud fastening. All in all a disappointment, I will be looking for a new diary for 2015. It is however still pretty so gets a few stars just for that.

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good quality as in previous years, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Cath Kidston Diary 2014 Small (A6) (Diary)
Disappointed in this year's version - it's not the same quality as 2012 and 2013 versions - it's a 'cheaper' product despite it being the same price. I won't purchase next year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the same, 4 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful diary, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Cath Kidston Diary 2014 Small (A6) (Diary)
this diary is perfect, not only does it coordinate perfectly with all my other Cath Kidston things in my house, it has just the right amount of space for adding notes such as when i find a fabulous cupcake recipe that i need to write down and my flower arranging class that i always forget! my friends all love it too, i cant wait to use this next year!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER HIT, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Cath Kidston Diary 2014 Small (A6) (Diary)
An extremely good product - size, quality and price are spot on - love the pages for notes and the plastic cover keeps the diary looking spic and span.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not an improved version, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Cath Kidston Diary 2014 Small (A6) (Diary)
Not as good as last year miss the pouch. Also some of the print is hard to read because of the two colours used. But still a good clear diary

5.0 out of 5 stars So handy!!, 8 Sep 2013
Jana D. Wolfe (West Des Moines, Iowa USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cath Kidston Diary 2014 Small (A6) (Diary)
This calendar is a perfect size for keeping in your purse so you always have a calendar handy. The plastic cover keeps the cover in perfect condition all year long. And the pocket in the cover is perfect for holding all sorts of things. I will be ordering again next year.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic diary, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Cath Kidston Diary 2014 Small (A6) (Diary)
This diary is fantastic, attractive cover and plenty of space to write each week with pages for notes, addresses etc. I would definitely recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Cath Kidston Diary 2014 Small (A6) (Diary)
I was disappointed on receiving my cath Kidston diary. This is the third year I have bought it and find it of inferior quality this year. The quality of the paper is not so nice and the little notelets at the back are not perforated so not easy to tear out, also plastic cover not so good. I am afraid I will not be buying one next year.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cath Kidson 2014 diary, 20 Nov 2013
Mrs. Linda J. Thornett "games games" (Milton Keynes) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cath Kidston Diary 2014 Small (A6) (Diary)
I had an opportunity to look at this years diary. I am glad I did; as normally I would have just ordered it as I have the last four years and been very dissapointed. I just dont like the lay out. Why mend something if its not broken. I now have trouble in finding a diary as the Kidson was perfect. Sad

Cath Kidston Diary 2014 Small (A6)
Cath Kidston Diary 2014 Small (A6) by Kidston Cath (Diary - 4 July 2013)
8.22
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available