4.0 out of 5 stars button factory
Published 18 months ago by SavvyJean

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
This kit is ok, but the fabric is poor quality and not what I would have expected from CK. It's also quite fiddly to do and, I will probably just stick to my normal method of covering buttons.
Published 16 months ago by Julia Hancox

4.0 out of 5 stars button factory, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Cath Kidston Button Factory (Paperback)
I purchased this in the Cath Kidston shop and paid a few pounds more than on Amazon. I am quite pleased with this kit. It comes with 25 button fronts and backs,a mould tool and a pusher tool. There is also a length of fabric that is divided into 7 different Cath Kidston miniature prints which is claimed to be enough to make 50 buttons. There is also a little instruction booklet that contains the template and some hints and tips too. I had a go at making a button and was very pleased with the result. The little rubber mould is brilliant for holding the fabric whilst you put the button together, but I couldn't really see the need for the pusher, as you can push it together with your fingers just as easily. My only disappointment is that you only get one size button which is an inch, as I would find some smaller buttons useful. As I find with most Cath Kidston craft items, they are lovely, but rather overpriced. But I am easily sucked in as I just love everything Cath Kidston.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 25 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit, 3 July 2014
AnnieFrazz "Annie" (Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Just what I wanted.😊

5.0 out of 5 stars I like buttons, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Cath Kidston Button Factory (Paperback)
Great. This would be an ideal gift for your friendly neighbourhood, needle worker, knitter, crocheter or felter. Pity I had to buy my own!

3.0 out of 5 stars expensive, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Cath Kidston Button Factory (Paperback)
Expensive for what it is but daughter loved it

Cath Kidston Button Factory
Cath Kidston Button Factory by Cath Kidston (Paperback - 13 Sep 2012)
10.50