5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, fun and fresh patterns
This book is really cute and full of fun patterns for the modern knitter. The opening 'how to knit' pages have clear instructions with actual photographs of someone demonstrating step-by-step how to cast on, knit, purl etc - much clearer than the diagrams I've seen in some other books.

There are a few beginner-friendly patterns - a striped scarf and matching...
Published on 9 Sept. 2012 by beccalikesbooks

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I agree with the comments re the photographs. There are some lovely items in here but was disappointed to start the fair isle jumper to find that the pattern was wrong. Thanks to the reaches of social media I contacted Anna directly and eventually got the correct pattern but this really put me off my stroke as I am a vulnerable knitter. I would worry about attempting...
Published on 8 May 2013 by E. Hayton

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift for a beginner, 20 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Learn to Knit, Love to Knit (Paperback)
I bought this a a present for someone I had never met who I had been told had just started leaning to knit. She was over the moon with it and loved all the patterns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Learn to Knit, Love to Knit (Paperback)
Full of bright colour, up to date and lovely projects to get you going. As with most books, has a bit that shows equipment and basic stitches, then a bit on how to do cables. Projects are: Pom Pom scarf and mittens, shopping bag, fingerless 'wrist warmers' chunky bobble hat, Muff and collar, round neck jumper, cropped cardigan, lace collar, lace top, striped jumper, American Fratt style cardigan (like something you would see in Grease the film), pretty cardigan with floral embroidery, short sleeved jumper, Fair Isle tank top, beret style hat and neck warmer thing, spotty socks, tartan top with 3/4 sleeves and a beautiful tweed cape thing which is way beyond my beginner knitting skills but can't wait to get good so I can knit it!

All projects have a fun retro feel, bright juicy colours. Great inspiration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bags of joy!, 23 Oct. 2013
Aleksandra J. (Co. Meath, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Learn to Knit, Love to Knit (Paperback)
Anna Wilkinson is amazing designer - I absolutely love this book of beautiful ideas for small and not-that-small knitting projects. I am only a beginner knitter and i was already able to make a pair of lovely blue-grey hands warmers in one day! My fiance loves them, says they look classy. I find them practical and more like must-must-to-have garment when you drive a car in the cold weather country. Or if you wish to avoid blisters from using the clutches. I have started to knit fair isle sweater and i cant wait to see how it is going to come out. Great book, lovely photographs, bags of joy! Highly recommended! P.S. I have stared to follow Anna on FaceBook, she is one creative lady!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this book I am new to knitting and I ..., 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Learn to Knit, Love to Knit (Paperback)
love this book I am new to knitting and I am left handed and I can knit right handed thank you, I would highly recommend this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Learn to Knit, Love to Knit (Paperback)
Yes brilliant already making my signature wrist warmers for myself and my husband maybe for christmas stocking fillers!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good instructions, 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Learn to Knit, Love to Knit (Paperback)
Seems a good instruction book. Definitely for the younger learner. May sell it on as styles are not up my street.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying the book., 19 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Learn to Knit, Love to Knit (Paperback)
The book arrived very quickly. I am enjoying making some of the projects and would recomend it to all knitters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for learning to knit, 28 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Learn to Knit, Love to Knit (Paperback)
This is a lovely book for learning to knit. The photos and instructions are clear. A lovely book.

5.0 out of 5 stars knit book, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Learn to Knit, Love to Knit (Paperback)
I was very pleased with the book bought for my daughters birthday - a fun book with lots of ideas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Learn to Knit, Love to Knit (Paperback)
This is the most lovely knitting book I've ever owned! I'm one of those people who has knotted a hundred scarves but always been too intimidated by patterns to try anything else.
Within a couple of weeks of receiving it as a gift I've knitted 2 sets of the gloves on the cover and have just finished a bobble hat (so feeling a bit smug! : ) The patterns are well explained and are things you'd actually want to wear for once! If I had to pick a fault (and it's a tiny one) I'd say keep an eye on the wool quantities it recommends. So far everything I've made has used about a quarter if nOt less of the wool it advises to buy. But still, better than not having enough!

Learn to Knit, Love to Knit
Learn to Knit, Love to Knit by Anna Wilkinson (Paperback - 27 Sept. 2012)