on 23 June 2016
on 30 January 2016
I am so glad I purchased this book. It really is enabling me to focus and see things in a completely new light. I totally recommend it.
on 17 January 2016
very good
on 28 December 2015
Great - well worth purchasing. A very practical set of exercises.
on 13 December 2015
👍
on 14 October 2015
This is a beautifully put together and well designed book to help guide you into bringing more joy in to your life. It's clearly written and with it's lovely and simple to follow instructions, the author takes you step by step on a journey to a happier and more successful life. I found it uplifting and inspiring to read through and regularly dip in for a boost or reminder. A really lovely, positive and useful book to own and have to handy!
on 5 August 2015
Everyone should read this book.
on 21 May 2015
Great
on 17 April 2015
One of the best books I've ever used
I've bought about 7 copies now as gifts
The exercises are not psycho mumbo jumbo, they seem perfectly logical and scientific to me and all the people I've bought the book for
Amazing things happen every time I dip into my own copy
on 26 December 2014
I am a writer, dreamer, and manifester...and this book is laid out in the perfect way to write out my highest hopes and desires. I know that what is in this book is truthful because I have witnessed the principles in other studies and the results of my deepest desires coming to life. This book is like "The Secret" but actually gives more solidified steps for those that may need them. In addition there are audios that go with the book!

So now, you just have to ask if a book under $20 is worth manifesting your dreams!