Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 April 2014
Saw this performed numerous times in London, love the show. My son (12) is a huge fan of the play. The book itself is a perfect introduction to comedy. How the actors can recite some of the trickier verse is beyond me.
on 2 November 2014
This book was incredible, i remembered seeing this show live with James Corden in. It was fantastic, when i saw the title, i thought it looked extremely dull but i never thought i could laugh so much in my life.
on 17 January 2014
I chose this rating as it was what I had wanted as a present for my friend.
Was delivered quickly and was just what I needed to remind him of the great time we had when we went to see it on stage.
on 1 February 2013
I bought this book after seeing the West End show and I loved it. It's a script of the show, not a novel. It bought back funny memories I may have otherwise forgotten.
on 15 January 2013
An excellent read from the stage show! Lots of jokes, slapstick humour and very entertaining a good example of British comedy!
on 9 August 2013
A great laugh out loud play that is very funny. Was good to read it before going to see it
on 16 December 2014
Bought at specific request for my nephew who is studying drama. Cannot comment further.
on 16 March 2015
Just what I wanted
on 12 May 2015
good copy thanks
on 15 July 2014
Simply the funniest play I've ever read or seen. The comical timing and witty banter is unparalleled. The book turned up in brilliant condition, and it was a pleasure doing business with you