5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot wait to see what the boys come up with next!
Published 12 months ago by kirsten2141

3.0 out of 5 stars great children's book
The only problem with the digital copy of this book is the last page is not the same as the paper version.
Published 5 months ago by simon davidson

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot wait to see what the boys come up with next!, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet (Paperback)
It is at times like this that I am so happy to have a 4 year old as an excuse to buy these books! It arrived this morning and so far I have had to read it several times to my son - and I really, really do not mind. I loved the last book - The Dinosaur that Pooped Christmas - but actually think that this one is better! Definite laugh out loud moments! Fabulous book and I cannot wait to see what they come up with next for the Dinosaur to poop!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur does it again, 31 Aug 2013
Yet again the guys from Mcfly do it again, funny for parents and kids alike aould recomend to any child

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet (Paperback)
Love the illustrations and the book is just as funny and good as the dinosaur who pooped Christmas. Perfect for children of all ages. :-D

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN FOR KIDS, 9 Sep 2013
Lindy (Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet (Paperback)
My grandson loves the Danny and the Dinosaurs books. The 'naughty' titles make him giggle and he likes to read them to his little sister

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 20 Oct 2013
This is fantastic. My daughter was told to pick a book she would like to buy and this is what she decided on. I didn't have to tell her to pick it (McFly fan here!)

What a treat as a parent to read. Some story books don't have a bounce to them when reading, this packs serious bounce. It builds excitement and picking a voice for Danny was fun. My 4 year old daughter loved it and asked me to read it again! That's a winner right there. Room on the Broom Room on the Broom is the only other book that has been asked to be read again. She laughed and laughed all the way through.

The illustrations are beautiful and we were able to stop reading and discuss the pictures before turning the page.

4 thumbs up from this house boys! Well done!

Santa might even bring her The Dinosaur who Pooped Christmas The Dinosaur That Pooped Christmas if she is a good girl!

BUY IT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet (Paperback)
Very well written. Entertains all ages. Illustrations excellent. Suitable for all ages as a story to read to themselves or have it read to them

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur that pooped a planet, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet (Paperback)
Very enjoyable, funny story - wonderful pictures - both my 2 year old and 8 year old love this book.
I've now bought the second one The Dinosaur that pooped Christmas - I'm sure they will enjoy this as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars he thought it was great and has now told me the story several, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet (Paperback)
got this for my 3 year old grandson because he loves books, he thought it was great and has now told me the story several times

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet (Paperback)
I love this, my little boy loves this. The McFLY boys have done it again! Funny, cheeky and very boyish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little boys!, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet (Paperback)
Got this for my 4 year old son and he just loves it, both he and my 10 year old daughter giggled all the way through. Great book.

The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet
The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet by Dougie Poynter (Paperback - 29 Aug 2013)
4.00