5.0 out of 5 stars its good!, 11 Sep 2011
A. Jee (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Astrosaurs 19: The Forest of Evil (Paperback)
this book is really good because it has lots of mysteries in and just when you think you've worked it out, it solves another mystery and you think "I didn't think that was going to happen !" I think this is a brilliant new book for anyone who likes any kind of science fiction, from doctor who to space travelling in the future. - harry, aged 9yrs

5.0 out of 5 stars fab for boys, 3 Jan 2012
Mrs. S. M. Codd (Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Astrosaurs 19: The Forest of Evil (Paperback)
bought for 6 year old son who is an avid reader. He loves all astrosaurs books and asked for a list of them for christmas. Fun books, proper chapters, but some black and white diagram pictures, so kids not put off by too any pages of writing. Great book for young readers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Astrosaurs, 26 Sep 2011
This review is from: Astrosaurs 19: The Forest of Evil (Paperback)
My son enjoyed this book as much as the other books in the astrosaurs set , these are his favourite of Steve Cole's books.I was impressed how Quickly we received it as the release date was only 3 days before his birthday & we got it in time to wrap it up for his birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Astrosaurs the forest of evil: another great book, 17 Sep 2011
This review is from: Astrosaurs 19: The Forest of Evil (Paperback)
The Astrosaurs series never fails to enthuse and excite and this one is no different. Far-fetched science fiction for me, but great fun for my son. We read this one and Twists of Time very close together, and my son thought the Twists of Time was much funnier, but he is a huge fan of the whole series and can't wait for the series to grow even more.

Astrosaurs 19: The Forest of Evil
Astrosaurs 19: The Forest of Evil by Steve Cole (Paperback - 4 Aug 2011)