Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 July 2011
The previous Jack Stalwart books have been 'un-put-downable' by my, now, nine year old son.....but I'm afraid the latest book is not as exciting as all the previous stories. I think it was because there was TOO much information about the area/mountains/problems with mountaineering etc.......in the previous books there was just enough to capture his interest, but the story kept the interest going. With all the others' he even used the internet and books to find out more [we also had to visit the Tower Of London after reading the London book!], but this one was a struggle to get him to carry on reading it....it was a shame, we've both been looking forward to this years' two books!!
on 8 February 2013
We purchased this with the 14 and final book of the series, my son has read them all and it really helped his reading as he engaged with the main character Jack. He now takes the books to school to share with his friends. As a bonus, all the books are set in different countries around the world and in a recent classroom exercise they were asked to name countries and he used his knowledge of the Jack stories are shouted out Cambodia & Nepal as examples. The teacher was impressed and awarded house points to him!
on 17 March 2013
Perfect book for a boy of 10-years. Who had already read one book out of sequence and wanted to read the rest, perfect for grandparents needing to by presents. Interest was also helped by the fact that the book also had a web site for fun.
Books were taking about 2 weeks each .(Bed time only)
on 13 December 2012
One of the best book's l ever read .well certainly the best Jack Stalwart book I have ever read.I have read most of these book's and they've all been brilliant.I have just 2 more to read Mexico and Russia and then that's all of them.
on 3 March 2014
Wanted this book as I needed to add to the set it came in good condition and at the right price.

It came before I expected it to arrive which was another bonus.
on 16 January 2013
My 8 year old son loves reading these stories and my 5 year old son loves listening. Great buy and great delivery thank you.
on 7 August 2014
Just as expected, good quality paperback book.
on 10 February 2015
my son loves these books