on 8 July 2010
I used to read the longer versions of these books as a child, and loved Mrs P. I bought the illustrated versions for my 3 year old son, not really expecting him to enjoy them, but hoping he would! Both my 6 year old son, and the 3 year old ask for one or both of the 2 stories in this book at bedtime.
I have only given 4 stars because I don't think the language is as child friendly as it could be, it is a little old fashioned, but then maybe thats the appeal of the books! The illustrations are lovely though, and seem to engage the children.
on 17 November 2011
Bought this book for my daughter as she had just been given a Mrs Pepperpot story book and she fell in love with her. She enjoyed this book just as much. Wonderful stories.
on 29 June 2014
We tried this range of books for a change for my granddaughter. At first she didn't seem too interested but when we both sat down to read it she loved the story and the great illustrations which definitely gets the thumbs up from both of us.
on 30 January 2012
This book is adorable..as a pepperpot fan this has now been passed down to the next generation...

the original book which is a novel was slightly longer for a small child, so the big picture book is perfect..
on 2 March 2013
My kids love this book and wants to know if we can get Mrs Pepperpot as a neighbour. Definitely fuels their imagination. (Kids 5 and 3)
on 12 February 2013
Lovely illustrations and easy night time reading. one of the classics. two storys included. both my 4 and 8 yr old love it.
on 11 June 2013
There are 2 stories in this book. My 5 year old found it really funny that Mrs Pepperpot shrunk. Great graphics. Easy read.
on 8 February 2014
I haven,t read the story yet to my grandaughter, but intend to this coming week, but she says she loves that book!
on 16 December 2012
A great book that I can remember reading as a child, can't wait to re read the stories with my daughter.
on 30 January 2015