on 7 November 2012
Overall I really enjoyed this book and it was as scary as ever , however I feel the series is starting to drag a bit now. By the end of this I realised it hadn't moved on a great deal from the previous book or two and I was expecting a lot more to have happened. Saying that I will still continue to read this series as they are always very enjoyable :)
on 12 January 2013
i have all the books in this series except volume 11 as i am waiting for the collectors edition to come out, as usual the books are excellent and i am sure the following is as intense as when the first book appeared on the shelves. i do think the collectors edition should be published at the same time as when the hardback version comes out.
on 27 August 2012
I think the book was very good and am also pleased that Delaney has finally revealed how the fiend can be destroyed. Also it was good how Grimalkin played a part in this book even though it focused on the spook and tom unlike in I am Grimalkin where Tom and the Spook played no part at all and grimalkin was the main character.
on 27 August 2014
Back in the county and our heroes continue their endeavours against the 'Dark' as the Spook gets weaker Tom comes more into his own and assisted by Grimalkin, and Alice, the Spooks values continue to be challenged as Tom uses the 'Dark' more often. This is a good story that continues the saga.
on 4 November 2012
Scrigoii and Scrigoica are two scary additions. I don't know if I spelt the words correctly. They are quite scary because they live with the DNA structure and no one has been able to completely annihilate them. So I am waiting for Tom to find a way. This is a really great sequel.
on 20 May 2014
This book is well written and is a real page turner as Tom Ward (the Spooks Apprentice) finds out some thing very useful on how to kill his enemy the Fiend, but at what cost. Tom must make a big decision on whether to do it or not. Would recommend this book to anyone!!!!!!!
on 16 December 2013
As usual this instalment in the series had me unable to put the book down until finished. Great series to read for any age group. Recommend reading the series to anyone, it is also very easy reading, no complicated plots etc. Great condition and delivered well in time.
on 3 January 2013
An overall satisfying and full read. Delaney never fails to produce a fast paced action thriller that has so many twists and turns the ending could not possibly be predicted, or scryed. Yet another astounding book to add to the spooks apprentice collection
on 30 December 2012
A great way to continue the series, I can't wait for the next instalment.
An exciting and gripping book.
One thing I love about the books is how easy they are to get into and allow you to pick up where the last book left off.
on 22 February 2013
What a fantastic set of books to read from the very first page of the first book I was hooked and still am. I'm on book 10 now and still engrossed in them just not sure what I am going to read after I finished them all!!!