5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 10 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Fluff the Farting Fish (Paperback)
Michael Rosen taps right into a child's sense of humour, and this book is no exception. Farting is of course an extremely funny subject anyway (as long as you aren't too "grown up") but a musically farting fish?! A truly fabulous book to read aloud, with great opportunities for expressive reading (and participation by early readers). Had us giggling hugely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fluff the Farting Fish, 11 Jan. 2014
S Riaz "S Riaz" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Fluff the Farting Fish (Paperback)
Evie wants a puppy and mum says yes - "What?!!! Really???? A puppy??? Yes!!! How brilliant is that????!!!!!" Well, she doesn't actually get a puppy because what she actually gets is a fish. Evie didn't want a fish but mum (and many mums, including myself, will hear themselves here!) assures her that she will "soon get used to it." With a great deal of optimism, Evie calls her fish Fluff, in case it began to turn into a puppy and begins to try to train him. Before long, she discovers that Fluff has an amazing talent - but is it enough to win a talent show?

Michael Rosen is, in my opinion, a genius at writing for children. This is absolutely perfect for any children moving on to slightly longer books (it doesn't actually have chapters, but if your child is just moving on to chapter books, this is an ideal choice) or to read aloud. It has humour, fun black and white illustrations and just the right amount of text on each page to be fun and not daunting. The use of repitition also gives a child confidence as they 'learn' the phrases. Brilliant, funny and will appeal to both boys and girls, this will soon become a favourite read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun book which really captured my daughters imagination., 16 Jan. 2014
A. B. Coop (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fluff the Farting Fish (Paperback)
Bought this as a stocking filler for my 4yr old thinking it might make a good book to read her over a few bedtimes. She loves it so much she has had us read it cover to cover every night! She has also started reading some of the pages herself too.

Great fun, well illustrated. Only downside is she is now obsessed with farting!

Definitely recommended :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow this is a fantastic book. Michael Rosen really understands children and this ..., 30 July 2014
This review is from: Fluff the Farting Fish (Paperback)
Wow this is a fantastic book. Michael Rosen really understands children and this book had my 6 year old boy giggling from page one. In fact he read over half the book to me without any help and without stopping. I had to finish off the book as we were giggling so much we had to find out what happened to Fluff the amazing farting fish. The only problem is that I may have to buy another one for my class at school because my son is refusing to let it out of his bedroom.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fluff the Farting Fish, 27 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Fluff the Farting Fish (Paperback)
Would have preferrred a Hardback copy of this book but never mind. This item came the next day so very happy about that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for children!, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Fluff the Farting Fish (Paperback)
Michael Rosen is an excellent children's writer. He completely understands what they will like and together with Quentin Blake (who is the master in illustration) produce a wonderful book for children (and adults, who will really enjoy reading them to youngsters). Very well done both.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Fluff the Farting Fish (Paperback)
bought this for reluctant young reader 8 years old...who absolutely loved it and read right through in one session, her mum says she has since re read it both books highly recommended on bbc book programme

5.0 out of 5 stars The story is brilliant and so are the illustrations, 30 April 2015
F. Jessop "Kids enthusiast" (Norwich, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fluff the Farting Fish (Paperback)
I buy books for school. The story is brilliant and so are the illustrations. I am confident that reading of it will make you smile, and the book end up tatty and torn through use.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 year old son enjoys this book, 15 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Fluff the Farting Fish (Paperback)
my 5 year old son loves this book. I have been reading it to him but he can read it now. just enough pictures in it and can read it in 1 bedtime or make it last over 2-3 nights.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely silliness, 2 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Fluff the Farting Fish (Paperback)
I bought this as a present and I was laughing as I bought it - I guess we are all little boys at heart, even when we are grandparents - my friend loved it too.

Fluff the Farting Fish
Fluff the Farting Fish by Michael Rosen (Paperback - 3 Jan. 2013)