5.0 out of 5 stars easy piano music
Published on 6 Nov 2010 by hhendry

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy
This book has extremely easy notes in it so it is easy to play, however it is not what I expected as it does not have the full songs only sections on the songs.
Published 3 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars easy piano music, 6 Nov 2010
This review is from: Really Easy Piano 50 Hit Songs (Paperback)
This book contains many new tunes as well as some golden oldies and is great value as are the other books in the easy piano collection. I bought this book for my daughter who is presently at grade 8 keyboard but she wanted to be able to play some piano pieces as well. She found the book easy to play and I would recommend it to everyone - piano or keyboard. The book contains - Cry me a River - Evergreen - Read my Mind - Viva la Vida - You`re Beautiful - No Matter What - Lost - Leave Right Now - Crazy - Grace Kelly - Bridge Over Troubled Water - Strangers in the Night - My Way - Imagine - Candle in the Wind - Could it be Magic - Sweet Dreams - Every Breath You Take - Super Trooper - Rocket Man - A Moment Like This - Thank you for the Music - to mention a few.

4.0 out of 5 stars The 'Really Easy' in the title isn't just for show., 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Really Easy Piano 50 Hit Songs (Paperback)
I may have underestimated my abilities in piano playing when purchasing this item. I sight read like a myopic badger, I can just about get my left and right hands to coordinate, and actually singing words while playing music would require a brain amputation for a slightly better brain. Even then, I find these pieces so easy they're almost dull to play. Good for relative beginners though, and it is encouraging me to re-learn my chords after ten years of barely playing so I can practice improvising and spice these pieces up a bit. They very kindly included all the chords in case you prefer to play those instead. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to quickly learn a simple tune.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not all of these are easy!, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Really Easy Piano 50 Hit Songs (Paperback)
Good book, good condition, good tracks but not all of them are as easy to play as the title suggests - my son is grade 6 player and he finds some still difficult

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Really Easy Piano 50 Hit Songs (Paperback)
this was well worth buying for the up and coming pianist in the family and they used it daily, just brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Really Easy Piano 50 Hit Songs (Paperback)
A good starter book for the beginner, some very easy to play, others a little bit more of a challenge but neverthless, fun to work on. Suitable for most more mature ages. A couple of lesser known songs but on the whole, a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars a welcome addition, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Really Easy Piano 50 Hit Songs (Paperback)
our vocal group is very pleased with this. and so is the pianist, who adores working with this material for us

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Really Easy Piano 50 Hit Songs (Paperback)
Have found it very easy to follow.
Having lessons as well, and i am using the book with my teacher.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy, 25 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 hit songs, 27 Oct 2012
Mrs. Ms. Bailey (lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Really Easy Piano 50 Hit Songs (Paperback)
another great book the series are really good i am so happy to own these books such a mixture of songs and easy to play the delivery excellent will recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and beware of device compatibility!, 6 Nov 2013
Not only is the quality of the reproduction extremely poor when viewed on my Samsung tablet (using the Kindle software), but the publication cannot be resized or rotated. Just to add to the woe, it cannot be read using Amazons Kindle software on my desktop PC.

So in summary, appalling quality allied to total device inflexibility make this one of the worse buys I have ever had the misfortune to make. Avoid at all costs!

Really Easy Piano 50 Hit Songs
Really Easy Piano 50 Hit Songs (Paperback - 23 Aug 2010)
10.49