4.0 out of 5 stars Reviewing this as a non-local
Published 8 months ago by Katie85

3.0 out of 5 stars Good detail. O.K.
I only gave this map a 3* ratting due to the print being on the small side for my eyes. I have to use a magnifying glass.
Published on 29 May 2013 by jimmyjohn

4.0 out of 5 stars Reviewing this as a non-local, 22 Nov. 2014
Katie85 (Northamptonshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Philip's Street Atlas Devon: Pocket Edition (Paperback)
This gets a fair bit of use as I have family in Devon and end up doing a fair bit of travelling in the area when I am down there. This is easy to use, the colour codes are clear so you know what is what, and is quite comprehensive with listing everything such as industrial estates and schools. It's dug me out of a few holes in its time. My one gripe is that in the main pages, there is little-to-no overlap between pages so it can be interesting picking things up if you have to switch pages, but I have some other Philips guides and this seems typical of the guides in general.

I am reviewing this as a non-local but incidentally, I got a copy for my sister (who does live in Devon) just after she passed her driving test and I understand she found this to be something of a lifesaver when she was starting to find her way round.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good detail. O.K., 29 May 2013
This review is from: Philip's Street Atlas Devon: Pocket Edition (Paperback)

Philip's Street Atlas Devon: Pocket Edition
Philip's Street Atlas Devon: Pocket Edition by Philip's (Paperback - 7 Feb. 2011)
Usually dispatched within 1 to 3 weeks